Nugget Shooter Forums

I cut a cabochon form a piece Garimpo gave to me while in Brazil. I just made a pendant out of it and was looking for opinions from real space rock people. Pictures could certainly be better. Please let me know what you think, positive or negative is certainly OK... Total weight is about 12 1/2 grams, 2 grams in gold........

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

Yes, it is very lightly etched. I do not know what the inclusion is....... just part of the rock!

Hey BUDDY, I have designed and executed countless stained glass windows, panels, and 3 dimentional objects . So as a "USED TO BE ARTIST" I have to say you have shown some exqusite designs in the work I have seen that you have posted. I truly mean it your workmanship is fantastic, and that should make you feel good because there are'nt many people that take the time to be "UNIQUE" in this day and age.

Keep up the GREAT work you do.

HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO YOU.

I could easily etch some more... nitric will do nothing to the gold............. I am not a meteor guy and was being on the very cautious side when I introduced this wayfarer to nitric........ I will also say this was one of the messiest rocks I have ever put to my cabbing machine!

Frank, thanks a bunch!

If anyone thinks it is worth a hundred bucks, they can have it!

I mailed it to you yesterday..................... hope you like it, it's one of a kind!

El Dorado as usual a day late and several hundred short....just now saw this thread....darn good looking work there

ole timer....all that work probably calls for a nice rest in the Southern Hemisphere....hammock and SKOL waiting....

Hey Jayray you got a nice space rock there for a darn good price......I climbed that friggin mountain for that piece...

oh well I have your flag for a while...I believe you went to more trouble for it than I did......

Now where did I hide the good stone..... :confused0013: