Nugget Shooter Forums

The GOB club

John B.

Hi All

I'm bored and haven't slandered anyone in quite some time so I thought I'ld tell you all about the new club :innocent0009: !! The president by performance is good Ol Roger D. and I think by his recent preformance Harry is up for promotion to VP :angry-smiley-010: . The GOB stands for Greedy Ol Bastards Club :laught16: . Since my beeper don't work as good as my pointy finger I don't think I'll qualify as a member :Huh_anim]: !! But I'll bet it will lead to many new memberships :hmmmmmm: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Reno Chris

Age a decade or sooo :Huh_anim]: and get real lucky on your huntin partners :angry-smiley-010: !! Geeze I hope your not mad at me :confused0013: ?? You don't post here much anymore :outtahere: !! My pointy finger needed a tuned up the day we hunted :hmmmmmm: !! I think it's back to normal now !! :innocent0002: Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Reno Chris

Age a decade or sooo :Huh_anim]: and get real lucky on your huntin partners :angry-smiley-010: !! Geeze I hope your not mad at me :confused0013: ?? You don't post here much anymore :outtahere: !! My pointy finger needed a tuned up the day we hunted :hmmmmmm: !! I think it's back to normal now !! :innocent0002: Happy Huntin John B.

Hey there is also a group called The International Order Of Old Bastards. IOOB.

The motto is "Don't Let The Bastards Get You Down" I am a lifetime member.

Junker

Hi John -

Hey I am not mad or upset in any way. Just been busy with various projects, working for the Mining Journal, etc. It all keeps me spread pretty thin.

In fact I've been meaning to contact you. I'll be down for a week in February again, and I was hoping to spend some of that time with you visiting the Tucson Gem show, shooting the breeze and maybe doing a bit of detecting. I really enjoyed my visit with you last year - it was a blast.

I hit the big "50" this last August, so are you sure I'm not old enough to be one of those "GOB Club" guys?

Hopin' you're doing well -

Chris

Hi Chris and Al

Chris don't forget your business ID card and note from your mother soo we can see how many gals they stash in them harem tents we couldn't get into last year :ph34r2: :woohoo: !! Al at over sixty your in the Geezer club :outtahere: :laught16::laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

I'd almost forgotten about that. I'll be sure to bring all my paperwork and a note from the Governor.

Probably the stuff in the tent is exactly the same as the stuff outside, and at the same price, but I know you want to check out those harem girls, so we'll take a look.

I'll give you a phone call here shortly to set things up.

Chris