Nugget Shooter Forums

Todd Parker does it again. 11-25-08

Hi all

Tis the season. :xmas-smiley-031: Todd did it again yesterday. :WOW: Another 1062 gram specimen in his new area. :whoopie: Traveling lite again with magnet stick (Handy Dandy) he found the piece protruding from the pavement. He said he saw it from aways off. Wow!! :hmmmmmm: Todd sure is on a roll. Now for the rain to stop and look for more pieces. I love the clean up except for the 50 to 60 mile trip with the blindfold. :confused0092: Oh well!! Congrats to Todd. :yourock:

There's more pics on my web site. Check out the Chondrules.

Good hunting & Happy Thankgiving

Wayne

http://meteoritesrock.com/

post-1528-1227725258_thumb.jpg

Hi Jason

Todd says thanks. He keeps a low profile and under the radar. We are going out to check for the missing pieces tomorrow. You and I will also have to get together for another hunt. Maybe in a new field.

Stan

Will be looking for those cube's and you and I are over due for a hunt. And who knows where???

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Hi Jason

Todd says thanks. He keeps a low profile and under the radar. We are going out to check for the missing pieces tomorrow. You and I will also have to get together for another hunt. Maybe in a new field.

Stan

Will be looking for those cube's and you and I are over due for a hunt. And who knows where???

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Aloha Wayne,

My schedule just changed and I have tuesday/wednesdays off and am ready to hit Gold Basin any of those days. Let me know! There is one spot I would like to go back because I seem to remember going over a large piece that sounded off BUT I told myself "it cant be one since it is reddish in color". I recently found a smaller piece that was similar to that one.

I am like Todd, just been flying under the radar and getting relics up the wazoo from some older homesites and outside of some ghosttowns. People in Vegas love having them antiques as back drops for their desert landscaping.

Aloha and be safe,

Stan aka Kaimi