Nugget Shooter Forums

24 nuggets found

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi All,

All of the gentleman that invited me to Montana last summer Fred, John B, Mike, Gary, Kevin and my brother Scott, all got invited on Friday and Saturday to hunt an old pounded secret goldstudmuffin patch. 24 nuggets were found totalling just over 3/4 of an ounce. Scott, Gary, Fred and Mike all scored nuggets. John and I were in charge of keeping the lawn chairs from blowing out of camp! Setting in camp BS'n with John was the highlight of the trip for me, not to mention seeing an africanized bee fly out of John Bee's butt crack! :Huh_anim]: :laught16::laught16: :Huh_anim]: Yes it's true... if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't of belived it! I won't bee buying any 'wild desert honey' for a while. :innocent0009: I'll let John explain that one if he wants to!

Here's some pictures of the gold and a famous finger that's seen better days! I had a great time guy's lets do it again real soon.

post-86-1226891766_thumb.jpg

post-86-1226892558_thumb.jpg

"John B.'s Butt Crack Honey".... :whatever: ...When's that gonna be on Safeway's shelves????... Kinda makes me feel all oookie & stuff :confused0013: ... Cheers, Unc

John B, So your the one that released those buttcrack africanized bee's in Montana. :innocent0009: All butcracks will be checked on entering the state from now on and sealed with HOT WAX. :laught16: The ones you released should be froze by now. :twocents:

Harry

Guest goldstudmuffin

:laught16::laught16: :innocent0002:

Johnny, all those dinks look like they could have been found drywashing but they were found with a goldbug II by Fred, the rest were found with minelab a 3000 and 4000's.

Hi Russ and All

Something just occoured to me :hmmmmmm: ?? Just what the heck were you studying my butt crack for anyways :angry-smiley-010: ?? I know it and my pointy finger are the sorce of many miraculous happenings and finds :woohoo: !! The gals all think it's sexy but just what is your excuse :innocent0002: ?? You need to get a life or a boyfriend or just put some air in that blowup doll you carry around in your camping gear :confused0013: !! Happy Huntin John B.