Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azdigger

Franconia in Dec.

Anyone consider the idea of Franconia the first weekend in December...

That would be the 6th and 7th....

:icon_mrgreen: :laught16: Just a thought unless we make it real.

Aloha Rick,

I could probably get away for the saturday hunt. Should be there VERY early, just in time for a nice sunrise, and leave when the sun starts going down. I really need a trip out there once again since I have been going north of Vegas for most of this year. Will need to have to retrain my Jeep to go South once again tho.

Let me know if you will be there.

Aloha my friend,

Stan aka Kaimi

If the next weekend would be better that would be ok.....Just need to got out some

I got 2 weeks off the last 2 week of the mouth could get up there i hope would have to check on the cash flow its not running fast Right now ;0

I guess I should have said

Lets Pick a Weekend that works for all and have an OUTING......

:icon_mrgreen: :coffeetime: :laught16: :woohoo: :chowtime: :icon_mrgreen:

I may want to join you guys depending on when I get back from old MEXICO..... There's still a few space rocks there too!

I may want to join you guys depending on when I get back from old MEXICO..... There's still a few space rocks there too!

Aloha Ruben,

Well there will certainly be a LOT less when you leave! :hmmmmmm:

Hope to see you out in the field again soon.

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

If the weekend of the 5th , 6th and 7th of Dec will work then I will plan on being there.....

Will I have company or am I going to be alone.............

:icon_mrgreen: here big one big one.....

Hey Guys I'm down for an outing too, any weekend is fine with me.

Del

Would love to get out in Dec, Got to get off work. when you fellas settle the date post for all so I can work it out.

Del, nice to hear from you hope to see you soon.

Mike and I went to franconia on Tues. for a one dayer. Had a good time, I came away with 12 chonderites and 3 irons. I think Mike had 4 chonderites and a couple irons. Pictures will follow when I get home from work.

Hope to see everyone soon

Paul

I not sure if ill be able to make it that week end guys but ill try...

Sounds like fun to me :icon_mrgreen: , just about any weekend sould work for me.

Set a date and lets make it happen.

Mike

I guess the 5th , 6th and 7th of December...........................

:icon_mrgreen: LETS DO IT, Another Franconia December Outing... :icon_mrgreen:

Ok I got the days off lets make it happen. Mike and I should be there Friday night around 8 o-clock save us a spot round the fire. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I will be arriving early friday morning some time.....

Looking forward to this outing :whoopie: :sign:

December 5th, 6th, and 7th is perfect for me. My work schedule has been changed over to 9-80's so I get every other weekend off and these dates fall on one of those weekends. I'll probably head out there Friday morning.

Mike & Paul- Hugn thign my friends! Good to see you two can finally come out and play in the dirt. I'll see you both there!

Del

Aloha,

Just got off the phone with my Sister,the NUN, from Encino and she told me that this is also the weekend they will be working on their large pond fronting the Convent. I may come out for a day only so as to be able to detect the pond once it is empty.

Man, when it rains it pours. I have also been asked to go and survey another old homesite about 8 acres in size. Seems the family is going to sell the property and wants to know for sure if their dad really did hide coins on the property or not. Got my fingers crossed! :woohoo:

See you all hopefully.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Have fun fella's, I won't be able to attend this one. I will be in William's with the family for the weekend, doing the Polar Express thing. Hope everyone has a great time!!! Jason :;):

Jason , you will be missed.........Have a great time

Have fun fella's, I won't be able to attend this one. I will be in William's with the family for the weekend, doing the Polar Express thing. Hope everyone has a great time!!! Jason :;):

Aloha Jason, Will certainly miss you at this one. Oh well, family first I always say!

Aloha and be safe this holiday.

Stan aka Kaimi

Looks like i might be able to show up guys be glad to see you all up there jay ray man to bad was goign to show you my .00000001 gram fran :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:

Hey Rick:

Is the camp spot in the same wide spot off the highway over the interstate a couple miles on the right

Allen in MT

Yep, Same camp

:outtahere: Yea ill be there 8 or 9 on Friday since its only going to cost me like 80 bucks in gas i thank i can do it lol ;p well will be good to see some old faces and well some old faces lol :innocent0002:

I am looking forwardto this outing, I am well prepared for this one, I get to try out my new toy.

You can see it at the OUTING..... :laught16:

I still got to figure how to set the GM4B as I have not hunted in the field with it yet , just my yard.