Nugget Shooter Forums

Todd Parker New find

Hello All

Todd Parker has none it again. :whoopie: :wubu: A new find!!! :yourock: Today at about 11.00 am I recieved a call from Todd and he had found another new find. :woohoo: 1,475 grams visible hunting with eye and handy dandy stick. :ROFL: Todd never ceases to amaze me with the hunting skills. New area and Bingo. :happy0045: By the way great finds from all at the last outing in GB.

Congrats to Todd :bowdown:

Wayne

post-1528-1225852259_thumb.jpg

post-1528-1225852290_thumb.jpg

post-1528-1225852325_thumb.jpg

post-1528-1225852360_thumb.jpg

Aloha Wayne,

Congratulations Todd! :woohoo:

I sure miss hunting for them space rocks but I have been really busy this past summer hunting ghost towns with pretty good results.

BUT, nothing like these rocks! :whoopie:

Hope to get back into gear real soon.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hello All

Todd says thanks for the congrats. Jim, no the finds are in a new area which will remain classified for the time being.

We went back today with detectors and found quite a few more pieces of the meteorite. Will post the pics as soon as Todd sends them to me.

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

Aloha Wayne,

Dont blame Todd and you for being careful about not even hinting as to where the location might be regarding his recent finds. Who knows, he might have located another strew field. :woohoo:

I have even found some footprints waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay north of the railroad tracks on my last trip to Franconia. And I thought I was the only one crazy enough to hike that far out. Guess not! Now if I can just find out who leaves their trail mix bags out there I would know who the stranger might be. :angry-smiley-010: tsk tsk tsk

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi all

Here is the pic on our recovery mission to find the remaining pieces of Todds new Meteorite. We found 85 grams with the Gold Bug II and the V/sat. The total is now 1560 grams. Without headphones the GBII is much louder over the very small pieces. The 85 grams are on the scale.

You will find a little more on my web page. See Below.

Good Hunting

Wayne :icon_mrgreen:

post-1528-1226019947_thumb.jpg