Nugget Shooter Forums

Another trip to Gold Basin

MT-AZ-HP

Howdy All, Maureen and i 88.6 gm GB meteoritemade our second trip to GB this fall. Four hrs. of detecting and a hand full of scrap metalfor Me. Four hrs. of detecting for Maureen and alot of trash ++ a 88.6 gm. GB meteorite. then she took on a old drywash pile and got a .6 GM> piece of that YELLER METAL. No skunk for that girl today. Said she loves those caceless drywashers.I must hurry now as Mrs. P has supper on the table.

Take care Harry and Maureen

post-885-1225673048_thumb.jpg

post-885-1225673180_thumb.jpg

Shep,Maureen also fixes Breakfast, packs a lunch And drives me to the goldfeilds while I sleep on the way so that I'm rested up for a hard day of detecting.Yes Shep I'm one lucky guy.

Fred Maureen is using My old GP extreme with a 14''NF elip. coil.

Harry

NICE! Gold and a meteorite... Doens't get any better than that (except for maybe a lunker).

Harry that 14" NF Elliptical Mono coil is deadly at GB; I couldn't imagine using anything else for hunting space rocks. :headphones:

Cangrats!

Del

Aloha,

Wow and she cooks too! :woohoo: What a catch you have there guy, you are truly one lucky fella.

You go girl!!!!! :bowdown:

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi