Nugget Shooter Forums

hawk prospecting pick

Goldbill

I'd like more info Bill, .....how does the pick head attach to the handle?

It also appears that the handle attaches on the bottom of the blade "forward" of the "magnet" housing placed and welded to the top!??

I have a few more questions, send me a PM or contact me via our website.

Gary

Not know for how much yet. It is not ready for a market yet. It is still a prototype.

GoldBill :icon_mrgreen:

Looks good Bill..How much for a head without a handle since I prefer the fiberglass handle...Cheers, Unc

Aloha Bill,

I particularly like the idea of using a ring welded into place for a magnet to drip in. I am getting tired of having to replace the epoxy coating on my magnet after about 4-6 months of use.

What size magnet fits in the holder btw. I prefer a 65 pound pull. dont want to miss any meteorites or irons ! :laught16::laught16:

Aloha and keep us informed on the price and any other specs you might have.

Stan aka Kaimi

1.5 dia. approx. 36 lbs. pull

i can increase lbs pull but magnet would be little bigger on dia. and thicker

GoldBill

Aloha Bill,

I particularly like the idea of using a ring welded into place for a magnet to drip in. I am getting tired of having to replace the epoxy coating on my magnet after about 4-6 months of use.

What size magnet fits in the holder btw. I prefer a 65 pound pull. dont want to miss any meteorites or irons ! :laught16::laught16:

Aloha and keep us informed on the price and any other specs you might have.

Stan aka Kaimi

Gold Bill,I left the retainer ring 1/8 '' higher on mine so that i can add another magnent on top of the first. i also have two half round magnents on the underside next to where the handle is welded on. I like using lots of mags. that way you don't waste any time in a trashy area seperating the little pieces from the signal and then keek on swinging without any lost time. It also makes a quick pick on those little iorns while looking for meteorites.

Harry

post-885-1225464836_thumb.jpg