Nugget Shooter Forums

Blue Bowl mobile setup

frank c

Heres a pic of the homemade setup on a rolling steel stand, I can use it in the garage or outside or roll it into a corner of the garage when not in use. Its perfect height for working on.

And looking closely you'll see the home made leveler setup made from 1 1/2" aluminum angle bar cut to size with some fine thread screws mounted upright and wingnuts and large washers works perfect.

If you mount your Blue Bowl directly on a five gallon bucket you can mount the levelers on the bucket.

Another tip I learned was to place the adjustable water control valve approximately 18" from the inlet to the bowl this gives better control over the force of water circulating into bowl. Try it you'll like it. :laught16:

SANY0378.jpg

SANY0375.jpg

It looks great !

GoldBill :whoopie:

Heres a pic of the homemade setup on a rolling steel stand, I can use it in the garage or outside or roll it into a corner of the garage when not in use. Its perfect height for working on.

And looking closely you'll see the home made leveler setup made from 1 1/2" aluminum angle bar cut to size with some fine thread screws mounted upright and wingnuts and large washers works perfect.

If you mount your Blue Bowl directly on a five gallon bucket you can mount the levelers on the bucket.

Another tip I learned was to place the adjustable water control valve approximately 18" from the inlet to the bowl this gives better control over the force of water circulating into bowl. Try it you'll like it. :laught16:

SANY0378.jpg

SANY0375.jpg