Nugget Shooter Forums

Lost my cherry in yuma....

T-Bone

What's that book called again? :hmmmmmm: Follow the powerlines? No, up the wash? No, Ah follow the dry washer's,ya that's it.Thanks too you jim i lost my gold cherry.WoW any body got a smoke? :woohoo: 1.1g and 0.8 g = 1.2 dwt

post-1101-1225156799_thumb.jpg

post-1101-1225156826_thumb.jpg

Nice! I know where youv'e been!!

What's that book called again? :hmmmmmm: Follow the powerlines? No, up the wash? No, Ah follow the dry washer's,ya that's it.Thanks too you jim i lost my gold cherry.WoW any body got a smoke? :woohoo: 1.1g and 0.8 g = 1.2 dwt

• 2 weeks later...

My what great finds!.....Speaking as one that still has his "cherry", I cant wait until I lose mine!

:headphones:

These are my first ever nuggets found and both the same day,(WOW). Two in the same area about 40' apart.I was using my 3500 w/14 NFE mono,My very First nugget was the 1.1g'and it was found where run off had exposed bedrock in the road at 6" deep ,My second nugget 0.8g was found just off the road where the run off entered the road in hard pack soil at about 8-10"deep (just a whisper) to tell the truth i was'nt sure- well now i know i have missed gold :confused0013: :tisc-tisc: The area where i found the nugget's was below an old drywash area. I know more is there but i lost daylight.guy's it has taken me three years to find my first nuggets and two in one day well who would of thought,every swing could put you over a nugget,every target could be a nugget,and if only it where that easy.so what made me detect this area?Well research,research,research (1) History of gold found in this area.(2)recognizing old workings and little tell tail signs gold could be there,and why it could be there(3) Belief in your self and your equipment no matter what your using.enough said. May your next swing bring you happiness.

Terry

:icon_mrgreen:

post-1101-1226561770_thumb.jpg

Guest bedrock bob

I can feel them out there. Getting deeper. Every day I spend working in the city I get weaker. While I waste away the nuggets squat in the dirt and get stronger, harder to find. They are just out of reach of my signal. They mock me. With every freeze/thaw cycle they creep farther out of reach. I see them peering at me from behind the pebbles. When I look they disappear.

I hear them at night in the gravel. Repositioning themselves where I have already searched. Hiding near hot rocks and shoe tacks. Jumping like fleas through the dirt in front of me as I stumble to the outhouse.

Go back to your spot and use a rake. Expose those little devils. Strip them of their cover and bombard those little bastards with eddy currents 'till they sing like angels in your headphones. They cant hide from you! You have the technology! You have the power!

Oh my. I have worked myself into a frenzy.

Bedrock Bob

Bedrock Bob....that's just bloody uncanny. I swear I have the same affliction. What the hell is it? *scratch*....beats me.

I woke this morning at 2am, grabbed the wife and yelled.." I wanna lose my cherry!".....apparently ( I have no re-collection )

she grabbed the broom stick and said "Sure..."

HH - Johnny

Bedrock Bob....that's just bloody uncanny. I swear I have the same affliction. What the hell is it? *scratch*....beats me.

I woke this morning at 2am, grabbed the wife and yelled.." I wanna lose my cherry!".....apparently ( I have no re-collection )

she grabbed the broom stick and said "Sure..."

HH - Johnny

Johnny, that is hellarious and quite wrong with the broom stick,

Gotta love it!

Nice rederick Bob, that was good. I been readin all the stories on here and its exciting.

All the lost mine tales too.

Bob.. You may want to do some serious writing.. You have a great way of putting out of reach wisdom into realistically shaped wordage. (just leave the broomstick scene out)