Nugget Shooter Forums

This months tally

DigDeep

Here is what I have found this past month. It was a slow start but with a ton of research and a few pointy fingers here and there, I have had my best month yet.

Here is a pic of my finds from So. California and one (bottom left) from Gold Basin, AZ

post-5635-1224971588_thumb.jpg

So DigDeep,

Would you say getting the 4500 is worth it, compared to your old sd2100??? I dont know how much gold you got from your sd2100.

Dave

This is all found with my 4500, mainly using an Commander 11" mono round, a few with a Commander 18" and one with a Coiltek Joey. and other super secret timings/settings. (PM me if you want them)

I did not get a 1/4 of that with my old 2100 in a whole year! And I used to go more often. The 4500 is a killer, if there is gold - it will get it, simply amazing what I am getting and at the depths they are at.

The third row down (4 nuggets) was found today all within 2 hours. The place I found them is a thoroughly hammered spot, detector digs everywhere, I went through that spot several times with my 2100 and never heard a thing. The 4500 just punched deeper. Believe it or not but the big one on the left was in a detector scratch an additional 12 inches down. Whoever scratched the small rocks off must have thought it was ground noise, hot rock or something, the soil is pretty mineralized there. It was a clear as day signal to me, I thought it must be trash, glad I dug it.

I will give more info on it later, gotta run......

DigDeep

Have you tried 4000 before 4500?

GoldBill

This is all found with my 4500, mainly using an Commander 11" mono round, a few with a Commander 18" and one with a Coiltek Joey. and other super secret timings/settings. (PM me if you want them)

I did not get a 1/4 of that with my old 2100 in a whole year! And I used to go more often. The 4500 is a killer, if there is gold - it will get it, simply amazing what I am getting and at the depths they are at.

The third row down (4 nuggets) was found today all within 2 hours. The place I found them is a thoroughly hammered spot, detector digs everywhere, I went through that spot several times with my 2100 and never heard a thing. The 4500 just punched deeper. Believe it or not but the big one on the left was in a detector scratch an additional 12 inches down. Whoever scratched the small rocks off must have thought it was ground noise, hot rock or something, the soil is pretty mineralized there. It was a clear as day signal to me, I thought it must be trash, glad I dug it.

I will give more info on it later, gotta run......

DigDeep