Nugget Shooter Forums

FINALLY...I FOUND THE KEYS...REAL DEAL

Uncle Ron

Yo All...I had the strangest experience today...Beeping on a secluded high desert bowl of land that I've only found a twisted mule shoe and 4 nice nuggets on...Today I was side hilling it and got a huge signal...Dug it and it was very interesting...Another 6 feet laterally and another huge signal...Then another 6 feet and the same thing...Anyhow, I think I found the keys to Love, Health & Wealth....Here they are:

Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

post-9-1224654941_thumb.jpg

post-9-1224654980_thumb.jpg

Unc,

Those are the keys to the prison wagon in "The good-Bad & Uguly" now all you have to find is the chests of gold!! :laught16::laught16::laught16:

BTW: What ever became of the story of the $20 gold coins suposedly found at LSD earlier in the year????

Yo Max...My understanding is that the cache of gold coins was actually found near Wittman, about 10 miles soulth of Morristown...Billy actually saw the coins...The coins were in a can that had a slot in top for quick deposits...The can was in a buried wooden box and was found with some low end detector...As I recall, there were 40 or so gold one ounce coins...That's all I know or remember...Some facts may be wrong...Maybe Bill can add more...Cheers, Unc

Thanks Unc,

That post kinda fell off the forum and I could never find it in the Wickenburg Sun. Caches are not uncomon and as you surely know don't always consist of money. I have found caches of other things, unfortunatley I don,t have pictures of them any more since I lost most my pictures prior to 2000 to a house fire and I do not post anything I do not have a picture or other proof of, now I use digital and store them on disc and computer and online.

Max

Yo Max...My understanding is that the cache of gold coins was actually found near Wittman, about 10 miles soulth of Morristown...Billy actually saw the coins...The coins were in a can that had a slot in top for quick deposits...The can was in a buried wooden box and was found with some low end detector...As I recall, there were 40 or so gold one ounce coins...That's all I know or remember...Some facts may be wrong...Maybe Bill can add more...Cheers, Unc

I recall hearing something in Congress about a gold coin cache that was found a few years ago back somewhere not far from Wickenburg. Is that the same one or was this a much more recent cache that was found?

Steve

Guest Potholes Bob-NM

Ron, it sounds like the sort of geological layout where my late prospecting pal RD(Indio) found his 60+ Ozs of nuggets.

I have often had luck on those "gently sloping" hill sides!

Take care!

Bob