Nugget Shooter Forums

G.B. Outing

frank c

God , with all this chaos goin on around us everyday in the news of the country, an things ain't lookin so bright !!!@#$$%

I am SO LOOKIN FOWARD to being surrounded by Gold an Meteorite hunters, metal detectors, drywashers, campfires, people I know an people I don't know, an TALL TALES , an scopin others specimins, campers, an tents, all the stuff that goes on when YOU'RE surrounded by others that ENJOY the same interests.

OH YEAH an I almost forgot, I know we'll be lucky enough to see some BEAUTIFUL STARS BOTH IN THE SKY AND FALLING TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!! :innocent0002: :icon_mrgreen: :laught16:

Yeah I'm looking forward to this too Frank because it's gonna be fun! Now if I could just get the darn transmission fixed on my truck without my blood boiling I'll be happy. :grrr01:

Del

Hi Guys....just to let ya know I'll be there Friday around 11 am...I'll be the one in the white dodge Dually with the ATV and trailor intow...I expect to have a real good time listening to all the education floating around the Camp Fire...The weather here in vegas today is 55* F with a Lil breeze...will be nice to say hello and meet you all and let the weather Gods stay nice to us...till then be safe and we'll see ya there! ....jet521 aka jerry

Jet521,

I will be in an old '85 gold Chevy with a Jaco Poptop 9 1/2' Camper on it. i will look for you, i just want to shake the hand of a REAL Action Man!

Maybe be it will give me luck!

Max

PS: Bring Hip Boots!

Hi Guys....just to let ya know I'll be there Friday around 11 am...I'll be the one in the white dodge Dually with the ATV and trailor intow...I expect to have a real good time listening to all the education floating around the Camp Fire...The weather here in vegas today is 55* F with a Lil breeze...will be nice to say hello and meet you all and let the weather Gods stay nice to us...till then be safe and we'll see ya there! ....jet521 aka jerry

Hey Max...Good deal ...I'll forget the Wadder Knee high boots...I usually step in it so no worries....It will be good to meet all the people and relax abit...There just aint anythang as good as Bologna Sands and a Can o beans on the Tailgate...Hope to see you and shake your hand....and I think that might bring me Luck!!.....jet521

There just aint anythang as good as Bologna Sands and a Can o beans on the Tailgate yea well that sounds good but if my memmery stands it be more like crab and stake ;p :innocent0002: :laught16:

well stake anyways crab was there trying to intice soemome to brign some lol ;-

Jet521,

You are right about food outdoors!! And if you are truly hungry you will eat what is available.

I will never forget when I was 15 years old and my father had just died and times were hard, I landed a job but it was not going to pay until Saturday and this was Monday, someone took pity on me and gave me a large can of Pork & Beans and a larger can of Sardines and a half a loaf of bread, I made them last 4 days and that is still the best meals I can remember since it is about the only one I can truly remember! All the Steaks,Prime Rib etc in the years since can not come close. To this day I donate to local food programs all I can afford and never throw away any food! it all relative!! And in WW-2 Fried Bologna once a month was the height of luxury!!

Sounds like we are going to eat like kings at GB!!!

Hey Max...Good deal ...I'll forget the Wadder Knee high boots...I usually step in it so no worries....It will be good to meet all the people and relax abit...There just aint anythang as good as Bologna Sands and a Can o beans on the Tailgate...Hope to see you and shake your hand....and I think that might bring me Luck!!.....jet521

I will be there fri morn. just look for the white z71 pu and the rebel X toy hauler. ( no tent trailer this time :laught16: ).

Can't wait!!!!!

Sounds to me all you guys are gormet shefs. I will be the one burning water.

Rick, I will miss the chilli.

Casey Are ya out there????

Hope I can find my way again :tisc-tisc:

Max

No doubt eating like kings...whats Nate Talkin about Crab for? :innocent0009: From what I am reading we are gonna have a eating contest...lol ..to each his own....I like it on the light side when I am out in the hills...I took tomorrow off just to get geared up for the trip...I'll be there early Friday morning...Rick it will be good to see ya........jet521