Nugget Shooter Forums

Not Ricks Chili but Fred's

fredmason

Ok boys and girls;

since Rick can't come to Gold Basin for Bill's party I will make my chili verde and beans in his place...Bring your own utensils and plates and we will have a real good time....

Mr B will you be there?

that is Friday night on October 17...just about dark time....

Every body welcome!!!

Fred

Hi Fred and All

I have a meeting with the Archeologist and friends Sat am in Tucson sooo I'm hoping to be at GB camp saterday evening :tisc-tisc: . If I can find my way thru the maze of roads after dark :Huh_anim]: . A doggie bag would be appreciated and acceptable :shrug: !! Hell Fred I ain't proud table scraps will do :chowtime: !! Happy Huntin John B.

T-bone;

Jeff and I will be leaving Wednesday evening/night, driving to Quartzite or more likely Franconia, sleeping a bit then heading to GB thursday morning. It is, at least for me, an 7-9 hour trip...to the campsite.

It isn't hard to find GOld Basin but getting to the camp-site can be a real treasure hunt for the unwary...but, if you keep looking you will find us'ns....

Fred

Fred i look forward to meeting you and jeff and all at the outting.This will be my third NS outting hope we can chew the fat as they say,i am leaving friday morning hope to get a level spot as i will be tenting it again.

Terry.

FRED MASON , Iffin I git dare bafore youall an Jeff I'll make sure yer parkin spot is all swept up clean an lookin nice fer ya. I wanna be on yer GOOD side iffin yer gonna be COOKIN up some vittles with granny clampets reciepies fer sure.

Oh yeah an iffin youall git dare bafore me an my honey make sure ya leave a couple spacerocks in my FAVO-RITE PATCH cause it'll be the first time my honey is gonna hunt. She usually dont want nothing to do with it, an I talked her into takin time off from work to go with me.

Now dontin u fergit ta remind Jeff ta bring his GMT with em. Ittll be pure hell tryin ta find em wit just a magnet'te on a hickory stick. Save that hickory stick fer da marshmellows on the campfire now ya here ?!!!!!

:outtahere: :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16: :Huh_anim]:

Frank No body ever went away from our table hungry...except my oldest daughter but she never would eat beans...how you gonna know where I am camping? I usually stay far from the crowd in the low rent district....

Last time we met I left my executive potty in the wash...ie; a bucket, seat, plastic bags and kitty litter...have you seen it there?

Fred

Watch your speed coming in, there has been a county sheriff passing out tickets left and right. :Huh_anim]: If anybody needs help getting to the sight I am camped right where you turn off the pavement onto the dirt road. I am in a 5th wheel.

Dave

Fred,

The chili was awesume :whoopie: and not at all what I expected! The beans and all the other goodies :chowtime: were outstanding too!

I supose the recipe is a secret as closely guarded as a one OZ nugget patch ?? :wink2: :wink2: .

Thanks

Ok boys and girls;

since Rick can't come to Gold Basin for Bill's party I will make my chili verde and beans in his place...Bring your own utensils and plates and we will have a real good time....

Mr B will you be there?

that is Friday night on October 17...just about dark time....

Every body welcome!!!

Fred