Nugget Shooter Forums

Here's a Holy S$%T for you

Uncle Ron

!!! That was funny because like alot of things it was so STUPID!!! Who? Who? Who thought that was a good Idea!?! A snake that size can over power just about anybody! I can't believe he backed all the way up then stuck his hand over the desk... That was one FAR strike! I wonder if that handler is still employed... I'm just flabergasted at the stupidity. Everybody knows snakes hate green ties.. and the handler was aiming the snakes hand at him..... :tisc-tisc:

Uncle Ron, I looked at the sideline pics :laught16: WOW,WOW Did John B send those to you from his house of wayward grils. :Huh_anim]: They werent as scary as the snake. :outtahere:

Harry

Might want to view this after show pics

Down at the bottom of the screen after the clip ends it show the snake when you get a closer look

I watched it several times and the camera cuts away right before the strike and resumes right after the strike. This can only mean one thing, that the video has been cut and dubbed. Then when you run it in real time it looks like he was struck but the actual just before and during contact is not there. FAKE, but good for drama and ratings.

Actually, after I posted that I googled "kimmel rattlesnake" and, yup, the whole deal was faked....Still freaks the willy bejesus outa me even knowing that...'Course, I've been hearing that buzz up close and personal alot this week..... :WOW: ...Cheers, Unc

Well that answers my question! I have held snakes that large and they are strong I was pretty surprised handlers would be so dumb.