Nugget Shooter Forums

Just so ya all know

Nugget Shooter

Seems someone now spreading a rumor that I am going bankrupt and will be leaving you all to go crawl into a hole somewhere :tisc-tisc:

Now to put it plain as I can to these MORONS I am fine and am going no where and will continue to help folks learn this great hobby as well as supplying Minelab and other great products. No I will not mention any names and actually think it rather amusing that they have to start telling folks such a story, but to what purpose? :laught16:

Geeeeze what's next? Feller gets busy dealing with some very important family related issues that have kept me from the board for a while and next thing ya know someone is taking pot shots over my head. You guys should feel pretty darn small in my book! Sorry to the rest of you who have no clue what this is about, but these two clowns know who they are as do the good folks here that were told this hot off the press story through them, then told me about it. Wake up fellers cause this is showing your true colors and character.

Sooooooooo not to worry my friends I am here to stay as far as I know and looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at the outing!

I am Bill Southern and I approved this message....

Post slightly edited as I don't want anyone to be pointing fingers, just want ya all to know I am still alive and well in the big M (that would be Unc's way of saying Morristown :ROFL:

Well Bill just goes to show ya if you don't share a patch someone gets pissed and starts the rumors :laught16::laught16: Sorry, I just had to say that. I'm truly sorry that after all you have been through this year, now you got to put up with this kinda Bulls$#t. Don't worry you got plenty of people covering your back

|Ol'29er

Yo Billy, that sucks big green dog bananas :angry-smiley-010: ... I have a guess who they might be ... Hang in there, you've got a lot of friends..Cheers, Unc

Aloha Bill,

It's tough being at the top of your game and still have to deal with guys who are willing to start malisicious rumors. Dont worry about what they have to say because we all know better. You take care of family and business and dont worry about the rest as it will all fall into place.

And as Richs said, you are a gentleman for not mentioning names and fanning the fire they are trying to start.

Aloha and be safe out there,

Stan aka Kaimi

I hadn't heard any rumors (they hadn't spread this far north), but I am glad to hear you are doing well. We do miss you around the forum sometimes (but we understand about family things).

If you ever have to crawl into a hole, I hope its for the purpose of lifting out a gigantic nugget.

Best wishes old pal,

Chris

Bill,

Not heard any rumors up this way and hope not to, :PO2: cause I carry a big stick. Your tops in my book and the following on your forum shows what the prospecting and meteorite crowd thinks of you.

Know what you are going thru, been there and still there. My wife and I are doing all we can to see that our 5 year old grandson is getting all the things needed to progress in this life. He is the product of a failed relationship due to drugs, all to common in this really screwed up world that we live in.

Hope that the clouds part and sunny skies prevail for you in the near future....

Jim

Guest Nuggethunting

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know Bill and I talked and my name is cleared from this just in case people were wondering. I have a lot of respect for a person calling me and wanting to know what the real deal is. I'm sure Bill, myself and other dealers would agree, there are people out there just trying to stir the pot. :angry-smiley-010:

Take care all,

Rob Allison

Bill i have herd of these tales and know the source,So consider the source,I know what you are going thru and it say,s alot about your personality.Not many considering the talkers would put in the time to do the right thing.Alot of us are going thru it right know.Hang in there and looking forward to seeing you soon

G'Day Bill

The only rumors I have heard is that you're filling your pockets with so many nuggets that your pants are falling down and all the women are going crazy! :laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

:laught16: Dang Johnno thats what I call a whopper of a rumor. :laught16:

Hey all just posted to mainly be sure you all know it was a RUMOR and all is OK on my end. I wouldn't have even become concerned, but today I heard it from the 5th (yes #5) source and figured I better speak up. That was folks from 3 different states all mentioning the same source so I admit I became a tad concerned at how far this had gone.

Cheers, Bill

Bill:

On a moral yardstick you stand ten feet tall. You can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. You've got a lot of friends and admirers. It would take a whole lot more than idle rumors to tarnish your character.

I haven't heard any rumors about you or anyone else Bill. Nugget says he hasn't either but we're both glad to hear you are alive and well. We'll be at DC in a few days and as you may recall I always have fresh hot coffee.

Bill,

You'll always be the best dealer in my book. Our daughter didn't get her act together until she was 32 but is doing ok now,

I hope things turn out well, soon for you. I'll see you when it cools down.

Terry :icon_mrgreen:

Hi Bill,

So you are saying the rumors of your demise are greatly exaggerated???

That is a good thing, and why somebody would stoop to putting out such rumors,

only they would know.

Life is suckey enough sometimes without others trying to contribute to the distress.

Thanks for the forum, and hope things get straightened out...

~LARGO~

Bill never heard that, if you do go bankrupt, Maybe the president will give you some of that 700 billion in Bail out money! I'd sure like to have a few bucks of it. :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: :laught16: Grubstake I was born wearing nothing,having nothing, and will die the same way. Sooner than what I planned, but I've had a ball with what I have and done in my life. Would do it all over again the same way. Except I'd make sure my daughter never got on Meth, like she was. Thank god that done and over with. Grubstake

Heck even if you had been having o rough time at it then it is still no one elses matter to talk about. I lost my Bathroom renovation company in this whole mess. The worst part is nothing is moving so i can not even sale my equipment to pull my Butt out. So i understand hard times and i would hate to be the butt end of a bad rumor on top of it. This is when we all need to stay together and suport each other through the hard times.

Bill

We all know that you are a stand up guy,and will stand by a friend,

even if it ain't the popular thing to do at the time.

That says a lot about a man. I haven't heard any rumors,and wouldn't

believe them if I did.

Take care and don't let those lying varmints get you down.

Well I just want to add my :twocents: .

I enjoy this forum, it has some brilliant people as members! Some not so brilliant, but all contribute, me I know I am not the smartest nut to fall off the tree and Yes I know I can't spell!

SO:

I met Bill in person yesterday for the first time at his shop in Morristown were we both live, me very recently. We both have family problems right now but I can atest that he is doing a land office business and has a good stock in his store!!!

He gave me a good deal on some items I needed and I will be ordering some special stuff from him! Indeed there was a guy who came back buying stuff 3 times while I was trying to interogate Bill about his patches :ROFL: .

I didn't get much patch info but I saw some truly amazing finds and not all of them gold!! In other words I would rather found them than gold! Anyone wanting to see some amazing things and not all prospecting related should pay Bill a visit, he is a DEEP feller and a hell of a lot smarter than any rumors (Of which I have heard none, everyone in Morristown that I have heard mention him was reccomending him as a source of prospecting & other info).

Let me close with the thought that if YOU have not been there don't comment! Raising Grand Kids at any age is not an easy job ! If you are going to Talk the Talk, You need to Walk the Walk!

I have "Been There and Done That"

Max in Morristown

PS: I will report more on patch info as soon as I learn enough about "Water Boarding" & my new special finger nail pulling vice grips come!

Seems someone now spreading a rumor that I am going bankrupt and will be leaving you all to go crawl into a hole somewhere :tisc-tisc:

Now to put it plain as I can to these MORONS I am fine and am going no where and will continue to help folks learn this great hobby as well as supplying Minelab and other great products. No I will not mention any names and actually think it rather amusing that they have to start telling folks such a story, but to what purpose? :laught16:

Geeeeze what's next? Feller gets busy dealing with some very important family related issues that have kept me from the board for a while and next thing ya know someone is taking pot shots over my head. You guys should feel pretty darn small in my book! Sorry to the rest of you who have no clue what this is about, but these two clowns know who they are as do the good folks here that were told this hot off the press story through them, then told me about it. Wake up fellers cause this is showing your true colors and character.

Sooooooooo not to worry my friends I am here to stay as far as I know and looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at the outing!

I am Bill Southern and I approved this message....

Post slightly edited as I don't want anyone to be pointing fingers, just want ya all to know I am still alive and well in the big M (that would be Unc's way of saying Morristown :ROFL:

Bill never heard that, if you do go bankrupt, Maybe the president will give you some of that 700 billion in Bail out money! I'd sure like to have a few bucks of it. :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: :laught16: Grubstake I was born wearing nothing,having nothing, and will die the same way. Sooner than what I planned, but I've had a ball with what I have and done in my life. Would do it all over again the same way. Except I'd make sure my daughter never got on Meth, like she was. Thank god that done and over with. Grubstake

Hey Grubby I never thought of that :laught16: Really guys I appreciate the kind words, but I just wanted to squelch the rumor before it went too far.

There are allot of folks going through hard times right now AZ Guide and I am very sorry to hear about your business.... I hope all will be well for you soon and I think we will ride this one out.

I am about to lose my mind :laught16: , but so far the business is intact and stocking the store for the upcoming beeping season.

Cheers, Bill

Bill, as I said a year or two befre, when my daughter and her husband were on Drugs, they would bringmy grand kids, all 4 of them up, and ask : can you watch the kids over the weekend? I'd say sure, 3 or 4 weeks later they would show up. I had no clue she and him were on Meth, all the signs were there, but I guess when your blind with love, you don't see it. I have a friend in town that a deputy, My daughter tried to kill herself by over dosing, my first clue. So I have been there done that. They put Dorthy and I through hell, to say the least. Finally she put herself in rehab, now she has been clean for a couple of years, her husband brain is fried, but she has a house, and takes care of the kids, The two girls are straight A students, the two boys have problems. But atleast there alive and no one is on drugs. Meth is a bad thing, it not only destroys there lives, but all of who it touches. My :twocents: Grubstake

Between Dorthy and I we have three grown kids, and 14 grand kids. Alec being one, thank god he's getting help for his heart, Stella is a hard worker, and has always taken care of him. But my daughter BJ is a defferent matter.