Nugget Shooter Forums

Keepin the streak alive

Paseclipse

Scored another one this weekend! :woohoo:

19-gram-nugget.jpg

Found this nice little 1.9 gram nuggie about 8"-9" deep with my SD2100 and an 11" mono coil. I got my 4000 back from ML last friday and I just couldn't pick it up for some reason. :shrug:

This is the forth weekend in a row I've come home with a nugget and I'm working hard to keep this streak going. I've never had a run like this before and man is it great!

Del

Way to go, Del! You are finding the good stuff for sure...Without revealing too much info, are you working the El Paso MTS or have you moved into lesser known areas? The weather is pretty warm so I bet you don't have much company out there...

Whatever you are doing is sure working...keep it going!

Fred

Ron- Yeah it's hard to put that ol 2100 down, especially after what it has produced... I love it!!

Fred- Sorry buddy don't want to reveal where I'm going because if I did it would probably create a stampede you know.

Bob- Yeah I'm just trying to keep this going.

Thanks for the posts guys. I can't wait to get back out there to try and find some more.

Del

No worrys, Del...I was hoping for a very general area but even that can cause crowds to form and stampedes to dodge. The great thing about you using the 2100 is it will encourage others that may think only the newest brightest toy will find the nuggets...

you are too young for Unc so maybe you can be Nephew Del...naw, not the same ring as Unc Ron...

get some more!

Fred

Hey Fred IMO those old 2100's are more than capable of getting the job done. I'd recomend them anyone that wants to step up to a PI and can't afford the higher end newer models. Just because they're a little old doesn't mean they won't produce.

Greybeard I only have three detectors- ML SD2100, ML GPX-4000 and a White's GMT.

Thanks for posting guys, hopefully I can keep this streak going.

Del