Nugget Shooter Forums

I broke my record

Allen in MT

Was out for a bit but didn't go at it to hard I was playing whith the GB2 w/ 6" coil and got the top 4 pieces. The smallest weighed in at a whopping .014 grams and had to hold my tongue and cock my head just right to hear and get it. and my previous smallest was a .024 grams. The bottom 2 were found with the 4500 w/ little joey coil. .056 & .068 grams

Total weight of the 6 is .550 grams

enjoy & HAGD

Allen in MT Gh.D

post-227-1221500139_thumb.jpg

Great job Allen, especially on the "little guy". This just shows us that you are "really" listening for them gold sounds.

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

Very nice. Gets me all excited and makes me want to get out there with my GB2 again. :icon_mrgreen:

Good Job Allen!

My :twocents: is that the Goldbug 2 is and was responsible for a very large amount of gold, just ask Goldfinger sometime how much he found with one :whoopie:

That small 6" coil has given my friends a chuckle or two--till the days end when I get the most gold--of almost any size :icon_mrgreen: tons a au 2 u 2-John I heard a rumor the 6" coil is no longer going to be available????