Nugget Shooter Forums

Grubstake's Family needs help & prayers

A special thanks to Jerry and his wife{jet521} without them getting involved and giving Stella and Alec a place to stay, and feeding them, + lots of other stuff like driving her to Loma Linda, and Paulett jumping in today at the hospital, all this still might not have taken place. dorthy and I thank you both so much. Now Alec has chance at life, and although changed, I hope its a long one. You guys are the best. Gary

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Jerry, and work with him, he is a very nice guy..... Dave..

I know Jerry, and work with him, he is a very nice guy, I will pray for Alec.... Dave

Jet521 and to your wonderful wife I would like to add my thanks also along with Grubby....I can

only imagine the pain a suffering that everyone has had to endure not to mention all that little

Alec has had to put up with....people like Jerry and his wife are the kind of folks that have made

America a great country...just like it used to be many years ago when people helped people....hope

we can get back to that greatness.....good luck Alec and get well soon....see Grubby your a lot

tougher than you thought....this had been one tough test and you had a bunch of folks pulling for

you and Alec....how about a pic of him when he wakes up?....

I hope that if he is going to the outing at GB, the gold GODS remember, what he has done for Alec and Stella, and give him a bunch of gold or space rocks. plus a little relaxtion. He needs it. Grubstake

Hello Gary and Don...Thank you for your Kind words...We appreciate them....We have just arrived back from seeing Alec and Stella and I just can't get over the color change in his face...as you all know the Surgery went good with no mishap...they had just put him in his room when we got there and he was still alil Grogy from the meds....Stella was Beaming with a Great smile which made us feel good....Will update with further updates as time allows jet521 aka jerry

Updat!!....Hello all...Well Alec made it home today and is doing pretty good...This Morning the Dr's did a Tune and Calibration of his Pace Maker for the Optimum performance...the worst part is pealing them Sticky Patch Electrodes off his tender skin...which he sure don't like...His incision is about 3 inches long and is arcked in a half moon shape on his chest...they used Glue to seal it up so it won't scare to bad...His arm is in a sling to inhibit him from pulling the leads of the Pace Maker loose...he'll wear that for six more weeks....His Pain level appears to be low and he don't complain about it to much....inall he is doing Great....Thanks all ...jet521 aka jerry

Alec sounds like one tough kid. I wish him all the best. And you got to love that super glue they use instead of stitches. Not having to pull stitches makes it so there is one less thing to have Alec hurt. He sure has been through a lot.

Mike F

I want to Thank Mr Bill Southern for allowing us to use the Forum to get the word out for Prayer and Help on this thread...Thank You Bill!!...I also appreciate the Prayers and Well wishes that Stella and Alec has Recieved....Alec for sure is on the Mend...Today he was jumpin around Like a Crickett....jet521 aka jerry