Nugget Shooter Forums

Grubstake's Family needs help & prayers

wyldkatt7

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Grubby....in one hour I go to pick up my 5 year old grand-son to take him to his swimming

lesson....I'm constantly worried that something will happen to him so believe me brother I know

how this has touched you and your wife....nothing worse than seeing young innocent kids pay the

price of stupid adults....

God be with you Grubby...you've survived a lot of bad stuff because your from good stock...so is

your grand-son...like in the past when the going got tough...the tough hung there....

You know this may be out of line but .... What kind of money is needed for this young man ? Does the family need money to help with time off of work or are they stuck with the whole bill if they are lucky enough to get the surgery done? I know it shouldn't matter, we should give whatever we can, but I still would like to know how much I have or haven't helped ... Good luck to your little man Grub... I have two girls and Love them to death... can't imagine..... they've always been just fine.

You know this may be out of line but .... What kind of money is needed for this young man ? Does the family need money to help with time off of work or are they stuck with the whole bill if they are lucky enough to get the surgery done? I know it shouldn't matter, we should give whatever we can, but I still would like to know how much I have or haven't helped ... Good luck to your little man Grub... I have two girls and Love them to death... can't imagine..... they've always been just fine.

JD, go to Rob Allisons forum where Gary a.k.a. Grubstake has posted the particulars of the event leading up to and resulting from the situation.....here's the link,

http://www.nuggethunting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5313

Gary

Well her rent is due, and she needs enought to get from Vegas to Loma Linda, and eat while she is there, and stay while they work on him, not sure if they will just do test the first time or go ahead and do surgery. She is owed back wages, but that stupid company won't pay her. She has an atterney, but things like that take time. She has gotten about $800.00 so far, but with rent due and gas and eats, it just barely does cover things so far. I'm sure there will be a second trip and maybe a third involved. She sure could use a job, she has appilcation in all over town,but no luck yet. Thanks for all that pray and gave to her. it has helped. But she's still in a real bind, money wise. Dorthy and I have given her what we can, so has my uncle. But it still leaves her short. Grubstake PS Google third degree AV block and you can see what Alec and stella are dealing with. This is a life time change and he coiuls till die at any time.

That's a real bummer, it'll be hard to get a job with the situation. Boss's don't like to hire people who might have to rush off. I hope she finds a good company of some sort that is family oriented.

Hello GrubStake...I was at her Motel 3 times today with no answer at the door...I will try again tomorrow...I am local and Live in Vegas...I left her my Home and Cell numbers on the voice mail at Rm # 14107 at the Sienna Heights Motel at 6555 Boulder Hwy...I hope she calls me or I get ahold of her...I am so sorry to hear about Alec and hope that all turns out ok for him and your whole Family...We have Never met but I am so compelled to help in anyway I can...If you care to call me I am at 702 699-9903 home and after 2 pm I am at 702 232-7040 Cell...When you talk to Stella tell her to call me...May God Bless us all!!......jet521 aka jerry

K Gary...Thank you..I hope she decides to move in...The wife said she sounded real nice...It was nice talking with you today...and you try and take it easy...I know it is hard for you to do...but try. To find Gold it takes a Clear mind..Thats why I haven't found any yet!! lol see ya

Update...Hello Gary....Well we met up today and all went well...We had Lunch and she came over to the house....We will be over there tomorrow after the wifes Dr's Appointment to move some stuff out of her Motel room back to the house...I think the plan is to have her at the house and out of the Motel by this Thursday when she will be on her way down to Loma Linda for Alec's Friday Dr's Appointment...Alec sure is a Live wire...The wife sure does like them already...OK Sir...just letting ya know whats going on...I think all will be fine...atleast they will not have to worry about food or shelter...Stella was looking at the Job postings on the Computer of my Company when I had to leave for work...I don't know what she seen but she has me for a referance..Take care Gary.........Jerry

Hi! Jerry, yes Stella called, your wife called, sounds like a big weight was lifted off of Stella, I heard Alec stoled your bacon this morning, And fell in love with your dogs. I sure thank you and so Does Dorthy, she talked to your wife for a long time. You guys are great. And I hope all goes well. Stella is a real worker, and will take anything on that she thinks she can handle. and I know she will jump right in to help your wife and you too. Win!Win! Thanks Grubstake PS now if Loma Linda will just fix Alec. I pray to GOD they will!

Hello Max and all...Thank you for your kind remarks...I'll vote for Grubstake as Prez....But I cannot... and I will not... accept such an Honor for my Actions...This Forum has been wonderful with participation from others who have answered the Call for Help...Thank You all who have Helped and given Prayer...I am sure some that have helped did all they could to render it...The fact that I live in Vegas and Have such a Wonderful Wife allowed me the Opportunity to do a bit more and for that I am Thankful...Today we moved Stella and Alec into our house so her rent worries are gone....I took tomorrow off from work to maybe drive them down to Loma Linda...I will have 3 days off--woohoo!!! lol...Stella noted to me today that she has trouble with Directions and Street signs...I got to thinking it would be nice for her not to have to worry about them and Alec too...So if she permits me to I'll be driving them down there...Once again..Thank you all who have Helped...It shows on her Face that it is Very-Very Much Appreaciated.....jet521 aka jerry

Thanks Jerry, Is she there now, or is she going to stay in the motel until Sunday when her rents up. Her mother is on her way to church, and was expecting her to call tonight, She will be home around 9:30 pm. Thanks Grubstake

Hello Don..Well Thanks...along with everyone else that answered the Call for help...Thank you....I showed my wife your Picture you have Posted and she said ya Better not get that one upset :laught16: :innocent0009: so if you say so....jet521

Hello Everyone,

Words cannot begin to express how greatful that I am to each and everyone for your prayers, support and donations that have been sent forth for my son and myself. I am exteremly greatful to each and every person that has answered the call and has helped me and my son during this very diffifcult time in our lifes. I pray that God will bless each and everyone for the kindness and genorouisity that you have shown to my son and myself.

Today I tool Alec for his long awaited doctors appointment at Loma Linda and Jerry was gracious to drive my son and myself all the way to Loma Linda and back home again. Please excuse me if I mispell any words I have been up for 32 hours so far but I wanted to say Thank you and to update everyone on what is going on with my son at this moment.

The doctors seen Alec today ran a EKG and listened to his heart and then said that he needed to take action NOW to help Alec. Alec is still in a third degree heart block and he is getting worse and his heart is losing it functionality quickly.The doctor then ordered serveral different test ( Stress Test, 72 hour holter monitor, ECHO gram and another appointment with the electorlogist) When I went to take Alec to the ECHO room to have the ECHO gram completed I was informed by the nurse that they could not complete the test because my insurances company has declined all testing and surgery for Alec.

The doctor informed me that they could not complete any of the needed tests that have to be conducted on Alec prior to the doctor scheduling his surgery (The Doctor) informed me that he would personally follow-up with my insurances company and reschedule Alec's appointment on Sep 29, 2008 and that he needed to get Alec's testing done ASAP so that he can save Alec's life.

I belive that my insurances company is dening Alec's treatment due to my employer since they fired me a couple of weeks back. I gave Jerry's wife Jack's office number and she called and spoke with Linda while I was on the phone with my insurances company. Linda from Jack's office called me back and they had my insurances company agree to Alec's testing requested that the doctor made today so we will be going make to Loma Linda on Sep 29, 2008 and Alec and I will be staying at the MC D's house I already submitted the request to MC D's house today and it was approved for Alec and I as long as we need to stay while the doctors at Loma Linda complete the life saving treatment that my sweet son needs. MC D's house will only charge me 10.00 a day and I will have to buy food for Alec and I while we are staying there.

Please pray everything gets approved for all of Alec's testing on Sep 29, 2008 and if anyone would like to ask me any questions please feel free to ask me and I will answer them. Jerry and his wife will let me logon so that I can keep you update on what is going on with Alec.

I would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYONES KINDNESS and my son Alec is deeply greatful to all of the kind peopel that are praying for him and help us at this time. My son is a great, terrific and special little boy. My son would like to say that you all are very nice peopel he says that you are wonderful and that he loves all of you for caring abou him and helping him.

Jerry's wife is a saint she has been helping with finding important information and has been a great support to me during this time. She gives me a hug when every I need it and Alec too. She is a awsome friend and lady.

God Bless you all,

Stella Ravella and Alec

I hope you can get on ROBS forum soon Stella, lots of people want an up date, Jerry Balcer has contacted the New channel in Vegas about all this. I hope they send someone out to interview you. Your mom will call you this morning, when she gets up. She's stressed, to say the least. Love you and Alec. Gary

Hello Gary and all....Gary did you get my Email about Robs Forum?....The above Post from me was Writen by her (Stella) after a LONG DAY of travel and Frustration....I joined Robs Forum to allow Stella to post there!! I am unable to post untill I am approved...at this time I am getting a IPS Error Message when I try to go to Robs Forum???...when I am able to post in Robs Forum...I will C&P what she wrote in Bills Forum...to further let the Good Caring people know whats going on in Robs Forum...She wrote the above posting after not sleeping 40 hours...If she wants to add anything or rewrite a New Posting she can...But be aware she has to take care of Alec and get her Paper work in order to Help Alec first...and that is what we are trying to do...Her post is all where it is at right now...Thank you jet521 aka jerry

Hi Jerry

from another Jerry. (Sandtrap)

Rob's forum is down again..IPS .whatever that is..

Gary is my friend, and thanks from me, for helping so much.. In some way, you will be rewarded for your kindness. I sincerely hope the problem gets cleared up soon. We are all praying that it does...