Nugget Shooter Forums

Knee replacement

pondmn

My wife, Dianne had her left knee replaced in May and goes in the hospital tomorrow for her right knee to be replaced. She has done really well with the first knee and hopes the second will go as smoothly. Your prayer for her surgery and recovery would be appreciated. She is a little nervous as is to be expected. thank you Jerry

Jerry; Hope all goes well, I know what your going through. My wife had knee replacement on her right knee in July and is getting around with a cane now, She's not sure about getting the other one done yet. Have to see how good this dose. Keep us posted on how Dianne dose. John

Jerry,

Hope it goes as smooth or better than the first one and she is up and about quickly. I will say a little prayer for her successful surgery and recovery. I am also dreading getting my other knee done, but know that if I don't get some weight off, it is going to be sooner than later.

Jim

Hey there Jerry, I just wanted you to know that I have already and will continue to keep her in prayer. Let her know that she need not worry, and that she is in good hands with "The HEALER Himself" watching over her. I cannot believe that we never got together last year to go beepin. I know that we talked about it, and then you were gone!!!!!!!! Time sure goes fast when you are having fun, I guess. Anyway, I am planning on getting back down to Stanton to set up on October 1st. Are you planning a trip out to Stanton this year??????? If so, let's make a real effort to get together this time and make it happen. I never got with Bill or Rob either, last year. Take Care my Friend, Larry (GoldnTrails) :icon_mrgreen:

Well Jerry you both have our prayers. Having both of my knees replaced was the best thing ever. My back is a different story. Slowly healing.

Bob

Just wanting to thank you for your prayers. Dianne went thru surgery fine and is doing ok in the hospital. She is a little anemic and my have to have a transfusion before she comes home. She is in good spirits and wishes to thank you for your prayers. Once she gets thru therapy she may give me some competition detecting. Actually she prefers to dig targets instead of detecting. We know that is because she assumes all gold I dig is hers. Jerry