Nugget Shooter Forums

Roll Call: Who's going to the NS Outing?

Well folks it looks like it's that time of the year again where Bill (thanks Bill!) has his anual NS Outing. Here's the link for it-

Nuggetshooter Outing

So who's going this year? For those of you who have never attended come on out because it's a blast! Have a look at the link because it has all the info.

I know I'll be there to snag myself a few Gold Basin meteorites. :icon_mrgreen:

Del

I plan on being there, if my dad has not sold the motor home I will be using it this year.

I got to break in the gm4B and maybe dig some dirt too

Sounds good Frank! BTW nice finds you recently posted, look me up when you get out there.

Rick I'm sure your excited to break in your new detector. Breaking in a new detector is always fun. :icon_mrgreen:

Del

I'll be there holding down a piece of dirt. Someone has to keep JohnB humble! :laught16: :icon_mrgreen:

I will also bring around 6.5 kilos of never before seen space rocks to look at, :ph34r2: like this........

post-68-1220710553_thumb.jpg

Del,

I plan to be there if possible, hope to pick up an antique mini-sampler-dry-washer and plans...... :brows: :;):

Jim

Yep Jim, I have your drywasher and I'm brining it with me. I have it modeled up, just have to finish up the drawings.

Roger- looking forward to seeing your new space rocks. That one in the pic sure is pretty!

Del

Hi All,

I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone again. To prevent wind problems like last year I'll be selling my new product, "Wind-Off". Just spray it on yourself and your belongings and you won't be bothered by hurricane force winds like last year. I'm letting it go for a real bargain introductory price of $100 per can. Get it before I sell out! Sorry, due to limitations I'll be accepting cash only.

Ben

Man I'd love to go now that I have three-day weekends at work but I'm planning on going to Margaritaville via Vegas the next weekend so I don't think I could fit another trip in. Maybe sometime later this fall or winter...

Aloha,

I would really like to attend BUT being that my birthday falls on the 20th I have a lot of friends planning a "surprise" birthday party for me on sunday.

You all have a great time and Be Safe out there.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hello Stan and all...Stan show em what a Buddie you are and "Suprise" em by not being there...I am sure they would understand...lol afterall...What are friends for?...Just Jokin with ya...If I don't see ya by the 20th Stan.....Ya have a Great Birthday....and enjoy the "Suprise"...Great friends you have...jet521 aka jerry

HI and yea im goign to go yeppie :icon_mrgreen: ill be up there eather the 15th night or earrly 16th tell sunday goda get some rocks eather gold or the spave rocks ;0 hope to see every one there and mabe just mabe i wount go back to gb as a noob ;0 :):laught16: well wil see ;0

G'Day All

Kat and I hope to be there, but I'm not opening the eye of the devil. Seems like this entire year, everytime I plan something, it all goes wrong. So as I said, I hope to be there. :1264: Nate, it's good to see you're on track again.

Cheers

Johnno

Hey Del,

We'll be there. I wouldn't miss the chance to shoot the bull by the campfire after dinner, without para-sailing to Kingman. I hope you've got a new lantern! Mine's still working cause I was able to catch it in midair. I'd like to see Erik pick up a GB or two for his collection, too. Aaaaand, after a couple cold ones, you can tell us all about nugget hunting in Cali. I am all ears!

Ben

Ben, Erik, if you have'nt had any luck after you arrive, I'll be happy to bring you to an area where I've been :icon_mrgreen: pulling :headphones: some out recently. I believe Erik will find a spacerock or two there.

Looking foward to meeting you two.

Hey Frank, I might need to have a finger point me in the right direction for a GB space rock.

Eric ,if ya need you can ride on the back of my quad to the hunting area. :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Well my luck is not holding again.....Looks like I ain't going to be able to make the outing after all.

Got some other things that are going to take up my time on them dates......Hope everyone has a great time and finds lots of goodies