Nugget Shooter Forums

Website Update

Website Update

I just updated all of the History Pages for each sphere listed on my website.

Now you can start with the first sphere of my collection, which is the Gibeon, and proceed through each sphere by clicking on the link at the bottom of each history page.

I have added lots of pictures and I even uploaded a page that explains my unconventional method of cutting iron meteorites which can be found on the Toluca History Page

Here is the link to my site

http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

Feedback is always appreciated

Thanks

Hi David,

I was just admiring your spere collection again when I took a close look at your "Black Onaping" Sudbury impact melt sphere. Just wondering if you had to do anything special to get that glossy finish on it. I have a large impactite collection that includes many impact melts and they all seem to have a flat finish.

Jim

That finish was created by multiple polishing cycles in a three head sphere machine.

John's equipment can put a gloss on just about any material I send him, I can't wait to see what the Zag sphere looks like.

Hi David,

I was just admiring your spere collection again when I took a close look at your "Black Onaping" Sudbury impact melt sphere. Just wondering if you had to do anything special to get that glossy finish on it. I have a large impactite collection that includes many impact melts and they all seem to have a flat finish.

Jim