Nugget Shooter Forums

Zag Premium Slices for Sale

I finished processing the remainder of my Zag Fragment today and I have some fantastic slices available

I have one super huge, super thin slice that is a bargain at $96

It weighs 32 grams and measures 75mm x 55mm x about 2mm

I also have 3 slices that feature a large iron nodule. The slices measure about 55mm x 25mm x about 2mm and the average size of the nodules is about 8mm x 6mm

You can see all 4 slices in this image

ZagSlices3.jpg

I have 18 small slices that weigh from 1-4 grams that I am selling for $3 per gram

2-4GramSlices.jpg

I also have a variety of great slices, some with crust, most with great brecciation so if you would like a nice piece of this meteorite, I'm your man :)

Some of the slice have been on my web site at http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

It will take me a while to upload the images of the new slices.

I will be glad to send anyone images of a specific "type" of slice just email me what you're looking for

If you are interested in anything listed, please contact me at bobadebt@ec.rr.com

Thanks

I finished processing the remainder of my Zag Fragment today and I have some fantastic slices available

I have one super huge, super thin slice that is a bargain at $96

It weighs 32 grams and measures 75mm x 55mm x about 2mm

I also have 3 slices that feature a large iron nodule. The slices measure about 55mm x 25mm x about 2mm and the average size of the nodules is about 8mm x 6mm

You can see all 4 slices in this image

ZagSlices3.jpg

I have 18 small slices that weigh from 1-4 grams that I am selling for $3 per gram

2-4GramSlices.jpg

I also have a variety of great slices, some with crust, most with great brecciation so if you would like a nice piece of this meteorite, I'm your man :)

Some of the slice have been on my web site at http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

It will take me a while to upload the images of the new slices.

I will be glad to send anyone images of a specific "type" of slice just email me what you're looking for

If you are interested in anything listed, please contact me at bobadebt@ec.rr.com

Thanks

very nice stuff, Im sure we know each other already!

I wouldnt mind picking up a few grams from you.

All of the slices in the first picture are spoken for, I am just waiting for the buyer to confirm.

All of the 2-4 gram slices are still available

very nice stuff, I'm sure we know each other already!I wouldn't mind picking up a few grams from you.

I have a variety of slices that weigh from 5 - 66 grams

Let me know what your looking for and I will send you information on a slice that fits your requirements.

I hope to have images of all of my available slices by the end of the week end.

Thanks