Nugget Shooter Forums

Security

John B.

Hi All

Another friend was robbed of his gold and meteorites. Many years ago my first huntin partner was robbed of his nuggets after bragging to all of his friends and neibors. But more recently within the last year 2 of my friends have had there homes broken into and there collections stolen. Undoubtetly they were tweekers or crack heads looking to convert the take for cash for ultimately drugs. It only takes a few minutes to loose years of work to these self centered morons. Take hede if it's worth stealing keep it locked up safe and secure !! Happy Huntin John B.

John, you got that right! I wish I had an attack bird like you and could keep a few pieces at home; but can barely feed wifes dog!

Hope to make it to Gold Basin, but this newbie needs a pointy finger!

Last time there, I know at least one of those rocks, I packed around all day in my pockets, was space rock; But, showed to Bill and he said NAW and threw them into the bushes.

Take care my friend, Shep

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that!!! If someone broke into my house they wouldn't get much... unless they caught me wearing a "Too Too" :Huh_anim]: and a holster with my 44 mag with the front sight filed off. :innocent0009:

They'd be scared for life like I was when I saw a guy in a Montana motel room... I saw him in a "Too Too" ... Too Little, Too Late... he should've worn a "Four Four" :laught16::laught16::laught16: I'm not sure what a "Four Four" is but it should be twice as big as a "Too Too".

Hi Shep and Russ

Shep unfortunatly we now have 2 of those finger eaters the new one is bigger and meaner than the first :Huh_anim]: !! Yep the old lady's pet birds have taken thier toll on my pointy finger :angry-smiley-010: !! It's sooo scared up I can hardly pick my nose with it :grrr01: !! As a matter of fact I'm having a heck of a time huntin and peckin this stupid keyboard :comp: . No guarentees on the finger workin anymore but I'll give it hell at gold basin for you :shrug: !! Russ your no skinny guy either your just twice as tall as me :POsmiley01: !! Following your big ass up that hill I thought I was under the big top :yikes: !! Thank God you didn't loose your footing I would got a good look at your tonsils :tisc-tisc: . Heck it would have taken weeks to pry me outa your ass :mog: !! I guess I'll need to get me a bear gun for thieves :laught16::laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Give them birds some of that 'Nutrisystems' food, will at least dull their beaks down; NO, would probably make them hungyier! Beer sure messes with my internal spell checker :Huh_anim]:

Hope to make it to Gold Basin!

Shep

Thank God you didn't loose your footing I would got a good look at your tonsils . Heck it would have taken weeks to pry me outa your ass
Or a good fart :laught16:

John that sucks about your friend. Guns are nice if your home but good dogs are better both when your home and away.

Rich

Know what you mean John B. Last year a scum bag crack head broke into my old dredging parnter's home and killed him and his wife for their gold. Some how the piece of crap did a deal with the D.A. and only got 27 years. If I'm still alive when he gets out I might do something crazy. I miss the man and his lady so much. After 30 years at the end of a dredge hose togather its hard. But I'm blessed with their memorys

Anyway keep the barn door locked and the shotgun loaded. AL

Last thanksgiving Bob Doelker was robbed BIGTIME. I got a heck of a laugh at that gun safe idea--they took a 499 lb real safe with over 39 oz of gold,100+ oz of silver,all family heirlooms and thats the GOOD PART!! Howz about 63 assorted guns,rifles,derringers and MUCH MUCH more. With crank ruining the usa and poverty lapping at our heals the unwashed are in full run. And ya better get some steel and weld up a protector for you lousy catalytic converter(PT metals) too. There are gangs a thieves who've been clocked at under 2 minutes getting my blessed toyota convertors!!!DEATH TO THIEVES-John :angry-smiley-010:

should be like the old days, hangem or shootem, no need for courts. the court system is so broken that these creeps get a slap on the hand and then they do it again, again, again. just my thoughts. ron