Nugget Shooter Forums

Weirdos and Weird stuff

John B.

Hi All

On our first day huntin I found the nickle and AZ4AU Mike found a real ninja samari sword, obviously lost by a mutant ninja turtle :ph34r2: . I just never figured a turtle would live that far north it;s just too cold :no: . I mean how does a turtle hold his breath for 6 months under water when the lakes freeze over :confused0013: ?? Well on one of our last nights there it's real late and Gary decided to put his days nugget find in with the rest of his finds in an old cigarette pack he had left on the TV :shrug: . Gary went into panic mode trying to find his stash of nuggets and first tearing apart his luggage, the room, then truck :Huh_anim]: . I'm comfy in bed then realizing maybe I threw them out cleaning out the truck that morning at Walmart I put my boots on and Mike and I headed out to help :innocent0002: . We get to the truck and no ones there ,as we round the corner of the building there's Goldstudmuffin holding a flashlight while Gary dumpster dives :laught16: . This is no small dumpster and almost as tall as Gary and he's up to his eyeballs in crap and working it as hard as any of my patches :angry-smiley-010: . I told him he might have to dive and work in the monster dumpsters at Walmart :whoopie: . After at least a half hour he's dug through every bag in the dumpster and nada, zip, zilch :PO2: . I said lets recheck the truck so Gary opens the back door and I grab his fanny pack :unsure: . Sure enough there's a cigarette pack in it with his long lost nuggets :smack: . Closing in at one oclock in the mornin we head back to the room and I tried out Mikes find :icon1: . Happy Huntin John B.

post-1056-1219208905_thumb.jpg

Hehe, That definatel sounds like something that would happen to me. Very funny guys.

aside from a smokers inalienable right to litter the world with their butts...they do wierd things with their cig packs...had a friend that would put his money in his pack...trouble was that after a few too many the cigs would be gone so he would just wad up the pack and give it a throw...no telling how much money he littered Plumas County with....

fred

John B,

First thing after finding the pack would come the finders fee. Not because you found it but because he made you get out of a warm comfy bed. :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:

OL'29er

aside from a smokers inalienable right to litter the world with their butts...they do wierd things with their cig packs...had a friend that would put his money in his pack...trouble was that after a few too many the cigs would be gone so he would just wad the pack and give it a throw...no telling how much money he littered Plumas County with....

Bleh, get another hobby besides bashing smokers, most folks I know put their butts in half empty water bottles or their pockets, I see about 100,000 times more trash by every darn hypocrite crying about butts throwing out their McD's trash, diapers, tires, fridges, and every other kind of trash. You're sounding like the person who cries about ALL prospectors, metal detectorists etc assuming they ALL leave unfilled holes, leave their trash behind, etc.

Hi Mr Luckey

I take it your a Lucky Strike man or just darn good with a beeper :hmmmmmm: ?? My good freind Freddy didn't mean anything by his post :confused0013: !! He just a poor californian that can't use tobacco products in public :Huh_anim]: !! No smoking tobacco in parks on beaches or anywhere publicly in that crazy state :angry-smiley-010: !! But the sure use a lota that wacky tobaccy over there, there are roaches everywhere :innocent0009: !! Hey Freddy what is the caption on that pix of you on Billy's front page :shrug: ?? I found a 48 buick or I think I found a chinese outhouse :idea: ?? Just how deep is that hole anyways :unsure: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Thanks Mr b;

I love stirring the pot, especially with the nicotine addicted...they get so nasty when they can't get some...Mr Luckey I have been around smokers all my life and have never meet a smoker that didn't throw their butt down and hopefully stomp it out...if you will pay more attention to the unenlightened masses I am certain you will see the truth. But enough of this fun...I mean you no harm earthling.

I guess Bill didn't like my story so I will reveal only to you Mr B that after digging that hole twice I ended up with a very nice flat piece of heavy duty aluminum...the very bottom was between 2 and 2 1/2 feet...I have a 30 inch (no not that) inseam...some day my misplaced efforts will pay off.... or maybe I will learn to stay away from the bottom of washes..

hope to see you at Gold basin

Fred

Great story..... :laught16: finding lost gold is kind of like a burp... you get to taste it all over again! Smoker bashing is just another way of wishing them good luck with their health! Gotta say after 4 days in Reno for Hot August Nights it was good to get back to Calif smoke free public places............

Hi Fred

That hole is a great start for an elephant trap :hmmmmmm: !! Fill the hole with ashes and put some peas around it :idea: !! When the elephant comes to take a pea you kick him in the ash hole :unsure: !! Then run like hell :escape: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi Mike

Living on the east coast is no excuse for not tollerating me for a day in the goldfields :Huh_anim]: !! Mike are you ever gonna come out west for a visit or maybe even look for gold :confused0013: ?? It would be a hoot to meet you after all your the only one who laughs at my jokes :hmmmmmm: !! Happy Huntin John B.

John B,

Just because you are who you are I will honor you with my humble presence this winter. :innocent0002:

I plan on driving out in February for 3 weeks. It should be about 3 days out and 3 days back, 2800 miles each way!

That leaves me 2 weeks and a day! That extra one day is dedicated to meet and hunt with you if you like! :innocent0009: Looking forward to it! :confused0013:

What have I got myself into! :Huh_anim]: Someone needs to save me from my fate! :laught16: :rofl2:

Mike F