Nugget Shooter Forums

northern california gold

coda

thought i might share a pic of some gold i found lately in new spots and old spots. it just goes to show that you can still find gold in places that have seen many coils including mine. yup- i missed a few. just to have the chance to get out some times is most of the fun. the gold is a plus. the weight is about 1 oz. the depth was from 1 inch to about 18 inches.post-13390-1219096638_thumb.jpgpost-13390-1219096698_thumb.jpg

Hi Coda

That is for sure some good looking gold but all gold looks good when it's you taking it out of the ground.I see it's Minelab that you have but what one is it?

Thanks for post on the gold.

Chuck Anders

4000 still kicking...

Hi Coda,

Still running with the Commander Coils? Nice gold and nobody gets it all.

Rich

yes rich-same 'ol coils.... why do you ask. do you have any new tricks to find gold. i would love to try other coils, but right now i am happy with mine. Brock

Hi Bill,

What is it that you like about the commanders over the nuggetfinder? If you prefer not to start a donnie brook here on the forum you can PM me or use my direct email M.furness@comcast.net.

mike F.

yes rich-same 'ol coils.... why do you ask. do you have any new tricks to find gold. i would love to try other coils, but right now i am happy with mine. Brock

Hi Brock,

I was just curious. I was running the 12 x 15 but that started to get heavy for me (bad shoulder) then I went

with the stock coil but I really want a mono so right now I am leaning towards the 11 inch mono.

Rich

Hi Brock,

I was just curious. I was running the 12 x 15 but that started to get heavy for me (bad shoulder) then I went

with the stock coil but I really want a mono so right now I am leaning towards the 11 inch mono.

Rich

Hi Rich, All i have is the 11" mono and very happy with it. I did run a friends 12x15 commander mono with good luck also. But with the settings that we are using now it is wild what i pick up. This might be normal for the 4000 or the commander but too me i still get goose bumps at the depth of some targets and the size or lack there of. Have fun and take care of that shoulder. Brock