Nugget Shooter Forums

John B. Spanks Goldstudmuffin

John B.

Hi All

This has been one heck of a fun and crazy week :nutty: . Mike, Gary, Russ , Kevin and I invaded Montana to plunder, pilage and meet up with friends :whoopie: . The sheep and the women folks were scared of this bunch but the ladies as usual adored me :shrug: . We honestly spent far more time BS,n , visiting and making friends then actually beepin :coffeetime: . Here is the best ONE days take :woohoo: . The deepest of the bunch was a dink at about 6 inches deep, most were 3-4 inches or shallower :icon_mrgreen: . Even though Goldstudmuffin was all set with his trenching gear and hip boots it was not needed :laught16: . Mike found first nugget, Fred had the most nuggets and I found the biggie at around 3/4 ounce :innocent0002: . We had a Gentlemans bet on all 3 of those catagories :brows: !! To find these we had to scale an almost vertical mountain side :angry-smiley-010: . They say to never look down soooo all I got to see was Russ,s big ass looming overhead :Huh_anim]: !! Gosh that's a scary thought :yikes: !! I had a great time guys lets do it again soon :hmmmmmm: !! Happy Huntin John B.

post-1056-1219036295_thumb.jpg

JB,It has been rumored that all the sheep (even the ugly ones) :Huh_anim]: had a nervous break down when they heard that you were in the area with out a valid Mt. passport. :headphones: They are now filing a lean on your entire gold collection for compensation due to the entire sheep population in Mt. If you send the 3/4 oz. nugget to Me right away I might get My grilfriends :laught16: to through in the towel and forget that you entered the State illeagly. :outtahere: Nice gold Mike,Gary,Russ,Kevin :innocent0002: ,&%#@*^%,

Harry

Hi All

Frank I was using the 3500 with a 16 " dd coil :icon_mrgreen: . The big nugget was about 4 inches deep only covered by pine needles :shrug: . Any beeper or flick of a bic would have found it :Huh_anim]: . Many of the large hillside nuggets I've found were very shallow and seem to float on surface soils :hmmmmmm: .Thanks Steve and Rich :innocent0002: . Mike C the spankin is the same thing I done to you in Laughlin and Tucson :laught16::laught16: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi All,

Hi John, it was just that one nugget you found when you snuck in the back-door of my patch and hygraded me right under my nose that made the difference from you being the spanker instead of the spankee. :hmmmmmm: It could have gone the other way real easy and almost did! :whoopie:

I sure had a great time up there with everyone, enjoyed every minute of it and never had to use my bear gun! :ROFL:

Here's my 7 nuggets that weighted in at 6 DWT.

post-86-1219177718_thumb.jpg

Wow...Nice gold, Russ, John, Mike, Gary & All....That's some great sluggy nugsters...On the other hand, now I understand the sheep psychiatrist website chatter... :tisc-tisc: ... You are BAD boys...Cheers, Unc :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Hi Ron, Russ and All

The Baaaaaad boys are the other guys I hang around with :shrug: !! Russ I know your a famous Pheonician nugget / and soon to be meteorite hunter :whoopie: !! That's why it was so fun spankin you :laught16: !! To bad the other half of the studmuffin twins ,Scottie wasn't there I'lda spanked him too :innocent0002: !! Happy huntin John B.

Hi Rich, Ron, and John,

Thanks Rich and Uncle Ron, Montana does have very nice gold.

John, I waited until Friday to find all my nuggets so you could have a head start, I even used my old whore out 2100 so you'd have half a chance! :icon_mrgreen: And besides that I don't have a MAGIC FINGER to find nuggets. :Huh_anim]: Now that you mention meteorites... I've been spankin you in the meteorite hunter department! :hump9: I'm not too sure Scotty likes spankins, I've seen him pull a rabbit out of the hat just like you did! :woohoo: John if I had to get spanked I'd just as soon have a spankin from you... you make it so much fun! :winking0023:

Hi Russ and All

I'm sure by now the locals are panicing thinking that a heard of hippos have moved into thier mountains :yikes: ?? I mean with all those huge butt prints up and down those gullies :unsure: !! Or maybe they will think there from sasquach's in sneakers :shrug: ?? I'm still picken pine neddles outa my ass :angry-smiley-010: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi John,

I want you to know I started working out for 15 minutes one day a month so I wouldn't leave any butt prints in Montana sport-smiley-003.gif I also cut down on my double cheese burgers to a single cheese burger! :chowtime: I was being good up there until you started buying dinner every night. :whoopie: Well it was sure good to catch up on all the latest BS. secret2.gif And discussing the latest and greatest signature series coils! stirthepot.gif

Hi Jim and Vickie

I was chauffeured the whole time I was in Montana and not my choice :Huh_anim]: . The darned driver was scart to let off our secret huntin grounds :innocent0009: !! Besides those guys were packin guns because of bears, snakes, broke back mountian type cowboys or some other stupid chicken crap reason :confused0013: !! They would have probably shot you thinking you were a varmit weasel or something :laught16: !! Heck I'm lucky I made it out with my hide intact :tisc-tisc: !! I thought Goldstudmuffin and the boys were gonna lynch me :hmmmmmm: !! Besides Jimmy you don't know how to act in someone elses patch ,I've been told :grrr01: !! Happy Huntin John B.