Nugget Shooter Forums

Cooler Weather around the corner?

I don't know about you all, but I am ready for the fall prospecting season to begin... I sure hope to see a bunch of you at the Outing in October where we will officially kick off the season. I am just itching to get out as I have not been detecting in about 10 weeks or so now :Huh_anim]: Just felt the need to publicly pout...er...vent :outtahere:

Cheers, Bill

Me too Bill. Right now it's 101 up here in WA. It's the hottest weekend of a nice summer up here but the coolest weather of the summer will be here Tuesday. I'm planning on heading south soon, with stops in Idaho and then Rye Patch. As soon as it cools off in AZ I'll head on down there. The average high on Rich Hill dips into the 80's on Sept. 15th according to weather.com.

Hello Bill and Dakota

Count me in on the cooler weather...When I am in it all day long and its still 100*F at 11 pm...when I get off of work is for sure Sucky....Maybe I am just turning into a ole wuss but now I require Ice Water instead of just Tap water....Maybe it's just the Old age thang??....I remember Gold Basin being alil chilly and was then wanting it warmer...lol...Hope its nice for us out at the Outting in Oct....jet521

G'Day Bill

Don't feel bad, I'm the same way. Been swamped by work, besides I've been putting up a new website "Nuggetshooters 2" and a reality show called "The Pointy Finger". We have John B and another celebrity walk the streets of the USA, each one has an assistant, no name.. a degenerate like me. Both John B and the celebrity have to pick out the best sheilas in the town. The best out of 10 wins. And the no name wins an all expenses paid trip to Gold Basin. :Huh_anim]: :laught16::laught16:

Just kidding! So you can see how bored I am.

Cheers

Johnno

Well we have a little over 2 months of these nice 100 + temps left :tisc-tisc: Luckally I have a couple of places up north for gold fixes when needed :headphones: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

G'Day Bill

You better believe it. Kat and I will both be there. But this year, we'll be traveling light. No ATVs, no trailer, no tent, well, maybe a tent. No, to hell with it! We'll sleep in the back of the pick up. Too much bloody wind at Gold Basin. But looking forward to being around a great bunch of folks and some darn good BBQ Saturday night!!

Cheers

Johnno

HI Bill, Me Too! Haven,t been on a real prospecting trip in 3 years! I came by your store Wensday but missed you I guess. I am going back to full time R/V living & prospecting and will be a new Morristown resident over at the Cactus Ranch soon. This heat has just got to break ! I have talked to 3 or 4 people who are coming to the Gold Basin outing and I for sure hope not to miss it and met so many of you that I only know from the forums. I love the camp fire Lies---err tales about as much as the gold.

Thanks for the forum.

Max in Yuma, soon to be Morristown

:Huh_anim]: 115 here in Redding Kalif yesterday and HIGH humidity too. Come on cooler weather and NO MORE FIRES SMOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tons a au 2 u 2-John

Hi Bill, I looked wensday and found your store is that where your park is? I had to leave about 4Pm and get back to Yuma. I rented a spot there at the Cactus for a month because I need an address to register vechiles too. It looks lke a nice place, I'll see for a month anyway. I'll come over to your store as soon as we get moved up there, hopefully by the 1st.

What is the name of your park?

Max

Hey Max,

I run a RV park 4 miles up the road from Cactus Ranch...

Bill

Will be there in Oct... Man u should see the lighting right now around gold basin at 10:30 at night, an awesome sight... Dave

I think I missed something. Has the date been set? By then I may have a day off, and if I do, count me in.

Third weekend in OCT,

Info is pinned at the top of the forum... See ya there

Bill

Will be there in Oct... Man u should see the lighting right now around gold basin at 10:30 at night, an awesome sight... Dave

Aloha,

Know exactly what you are talking about. Worked on the tramac at McCarran airport till midnite and had a front row seat to all the lightning off to the east of us. flights were diverted and delayed becaused of it too. But it was awesome.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi