Nugget Shooter Forums

Bigfoot hunting instead of meteorite hunting?

Hey Ruben I might be inclined to believe that if it came from a more reputable news source because Fox News is pretty much considered the "junk food" of the news world. :shrug: They're probably just trying to market some new show coming up or something.

Del

Ruben,

I think I am going to give up meteorite hunting and pursue hunting Bigfoot instead. I wonder what they are selling for per gram. I hope they don't try and clean it up to much, it just might ruin it! :laught16:

Dean

Interesting video! Wonder if it is the real thing or some freak of nature. Hope to hear more of this great find no matter what it is.

aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi all,

This video got over 7000 views in 24 hours. I swear I gonna be a bigfoot hunter!! Check this out, we get to find out tomorrow if it's real!

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND August 12, 2008

DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a

PRESS CONFERENCE

to be held on

Date: Friday, August 15, 2008

Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm

Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California

Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as "Bigfoot" has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.

DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature will be presented in a press conference on Friday, August 15th from 12 Noon to 1:00pm at the Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto at 4290 El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California, 94306. The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.

Here are some of the vital statistics on the "Bigfoot" body:

*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.

*It weighs over five hundred pounds.

*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.

*It is male.

*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.

*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and

five toes on each foot.

*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.

*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.

*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are

eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.

*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)

*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.

*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th

Fox News is pretty much considered the "junk food" of the news world.

Del

I guess the fact that CNN had a piece on UFO's and MSNBC had a piece on ghosts means that both of those news outlets are more credible then FOX news. :laught16: The truth is all of the news outlets are capable of airing news on somewhat dubious subjects...

Steve

Del,

I have no clue how all these ratings are done but everything I read says you are wrong on your FNC opinion ............but I'm a Republican and I still love ya man!! :laught16: :icon_mrgreen: :ROFL:

That being said.............. the Arizona Game and Fish doesn't allow us to hunt Bigfoot...........besides they taste just like chicken anyway. :icon_mrgreen: :laught16::WOW:

Fox News Channel Leads in 2007 Cable News Ratings

MSNBC, CNBC, CNN Headline News Experience Growth

By Marisa Guthrie -- Broadcasting & Cable, 1/4/2008 5:11:00 PM

Fox News Channel once again ended the year as cable’s top news network, followed by CNN, with few radical ratings dips or surges for either network. But among the channels with smaller audience totals -- MSNBC, CNBC and CNN Headline News -- 2007 was a year of growth.

For the year in primetime, Fox News was the No. 6-ranked cable channel behind USA Network, TNT, ESPN, TBS and Lifetime Television. That’s two notches higher than its ranking last year. CNN, its closest news competitor, was No. 26, down one.

Fox News was down 1% in total viewers in total day and 3% in the 25-54 demographic, but it still boasted most of the top-rated shows on cable news led by The O’Reilly Factor, which has been No. 1 in its 8 p.m. time slot for 85 consecutive months.

CNN posted a slight uptick in total day in viewers and the demo (1% and 3%, respectively) and posted a 7% gain in primetime (8 p.m.-11 p.m.) in the 25-54 demo.

MSNBC continued to grow in total day in viewers (17%) and the demo (15%) and was up in primetime 28% in total viewers and 22% in the demo. But its morning ratings eroded after Don Imus was deposed in April. Year-to-year in the morning, MSNBC was down 9% in total viewers and 21% in the demo with Joe Scarborough’s Morning Joe.

In total day, CNBC was up 27% in viewers and 25% in the demo and in primetime gained 34% in total viewers and 17% in the demo.

The fledgling Fox Business Network is averaging a mere 6,000 viewers in total day and 15,000 in primetime for its first three months on the air. But the channel is not widely available.

CNN Headline News was up in total day 12% in viewers and 11% in the demo and 14% in primetime viewers and 16% in the demo.

Happy Hunting!

New creatures are "discovered" by science often...

the trouble with proving Bigfoot exists is that I will have to hide under my blanket from now on when I sleep in the back of my truck...

aside from that the whole issue is facinating as I have read much about the various types from the first book written back in the late 50's or early 60's...the forward was written by Sir Hillary...

Fred

thanks Ruben...

Hey guys just playing the skeptic here. I'll believe it when the scientific facts about whatever this is are published in a reputable scientific journal. Keep in mind I'm just one of the "educated idiots" that apply my critical thinking skills to life in general and I have a tendancy to not believe something until it's accepted as scientific fact even if it has been reported on the news. Sorry, thats just how I was brought up. :shrug:

Hey Ruben from the sounds of the description there it sounds a lot like my best friend Robby. His girlfriend recently dumped him and he got out of his cage. Geez I really hope he's ok. :laught16:

Hey Roger, what you posted there is exactly why I prefer to not watch or listen to CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, and Fox because they're main concern are the ratings and they'll put anything up that they feel will increase them. This is just my opinion.

Del

I'm looking for sasquatch too! I want to recruit some bigfoots to play for the Phoenix Suns. They need all the help they can get.

Ben

Hey Ben,

Phoenix recruited a big foot last year and he didn't make much of a difference.............. :;): :laught16:

Jim

Ruben

I don't believe any of this BS about Bigfoot. Bigfoot is still just a myth until some scientific proof actually materializes, talk is seldom adequate evidence, especially in a claim like this. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence, and I personally think some folks are just trying to scam a little money here somehow. Why don't they just show us what they have, could it be that they really don't have anything? Anyway it is stirring up a lot of hysteria. :coffeetime:

Yeah, I know that Phoenix ALWAYS trades it's best players but, WE could play the bigfoots till they'd be traded to the Lakers, okay? Probably raise the team shooting average at least...............

Ben

Bigfoot revealed as big hoax: Thawed out 'carcass' turns out to be rubber gorilla costume

Bigfoot hunter Tom Biscardi holds a photo of what he claims to be the mouth and teeth of a deceased bigfoot or sasquatch creature during a news conference Friday, Aug. 15, 2008, in Palo Alto, Calif. (AP Photo/Ben Margot)

08-19-2008 2:57 PM

By JUANITA COUSINS, Associated Press Writer

ATLANTA (Associated Press) -- Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice _ handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it _ were slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.

The revelation comes just days after a much ballyhooed news conference was held in California to proclaim that the remains of the creature were found in the North Georgia mountains was the legendary man-ape.

Steve Kulls, executive director of squatchdetective.com and host of Squatchdetective Radio, says in a posting on a Web site run by Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi that as the "evidence" was thawed, the claim began to unravel as a giant hoax.

First, the hair sample was burned and "melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair," Kulls said in the posting.

The thawing process was sped up and the exposed head was found to be "unusually hollow in one small section." An hour of thawing later and the feet were exposed _ and they were found to be made of rubber.

Matt Whitton, an officer who has been on medical leave from the Clayton County Police Department, and Rick Dyer, a former Georgia corrections officer, announced the find in early July on YouTube videos and a Web site.

"Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words," Whitton said at the time.

Phone calls to Whitton and Dyer went unreturned on Tuesday. But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line _ which proclaims they search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster _ has been updated and announcing they're also in search of "big cats and dinosaurs. If you see any of those, give us a call."

On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.

"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

___

On the Net:

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

Aloha gang,

I would doubt aif any bigfoot would be caught in Arizona. Especially one wearing a fur coat in the summer. :grrr01:

Looks like there will be one LEO out of a job because of his "lack of integrity".

Aloha and be safe out there,

Stan aka Kaimi