Nugget Shooter Forums

Spankin the Goldstudmuffin

John B.

Hi All

Well I can't mention the yellow stuff found today by our forays :shrug: . But I will show you one of my finds for the day :innocent0002: . Mike C. eat your fisher lovin ass off :laught16:

. Happy Huntin John B.

post-1056-1218604413_thumb.jpg

post-1056-1218604432_thumb.jpg

Wow JB is that the best you can do :innocent0009: come on now-the only way you found that with your whites was at a planted coin hunt--cause any serious hunter knows thats all a Dfx is good for-if you want the deepies then you use a minelab or a fisher :laught16: all kiddin aside nice find :headphones: the V nickels that I have found were always pitted and discolored :tisc-tisc: that one seems to be in good shape-WTG :icon_mrgreen: I'll see you at the NS outing and then me and my toysoro will kick your butt at laughlin :headphones: -Mike C... :ph34r2:

The V nickel has thus far eluded my coin detector, but I did find this lovely lady just last week up in the mountains. All she needed was cleaning up, and she cleaned up beautifully as if she was dropped just yesteryday. Eat your heart out, John. :whoopie:

Ray

post-599-1218686343_thumb.jpg

post-599-1218686385_thumb.jpg

Hi All

Harry put your glasses on it's only a nickel :laught16: !! Randy it ain't cleaned and I would guess it in fine + condition if not better with a nice patina and it's a semi key date :twocents: . PCGS price is at $195.00 for a fine 40 :innocent0009: . Ray that is a nice silver dollar !! :bowdown: Mike you poor bastard you ain't got a cold chance of whoopin me or Mike with anything :hmmmmmm: ?? My grandmother could out coin shoot you and she ain't got any arms and only one leg, deaf in both ears and only blind in her left eye on a good day :laught16: :laught16: !! Thanks Garimpo !! Happy Huntin John B.

John Baby, put My glasses on this morn and I sawed 95cents off the Morgan and come up with a liberty 5 cent piece. :twocents:

Harry

All she needed was cleaning up, and she cleaned up beautifully as if she was dropped just yesteryday. Eat your heart out, John. :whoopie:

Ray

You cleaned it? :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc:

Beautiful coin!!

Hi All

Randy it ain't cleaned and I would guess it in fine + condition if not better with a nice patina and it's a semi key date :twocents: . PCGS price is at $195.00 for a fine 40 :innocent0009:Happy Huntin John B.

I agree, nice find for sure!!!

Archived