Nugget Shooter Forums

Mr. Southern, are you still selling Nuggetfinder coils?

DigDeep

Hi All,

Just so you all know the answer to the above question, I have decided to concentrate on the Minelab product line and Commander Coils and am not going to be carrying Nuggetfinder Coils or AZO products at my store in the future. Please don't play more into it than there is and it is simply that I think Minelab's great products and Coils is where I should be focusing my efforts.

Cheers, Bill

Hi Bill,

I’d agree with you on that. Minelab not only puts out an incredible metal detector, their search coils are top notch as well. I think its good for the industry as a whole that we have aftermarket products like the Commander, Nugget Finder, Coiltek, and Sun Ray line because they give prospectors more options and push each other to keep developing better technology, which ultimately puts more gold in all our pockets.

It’s been a pleasure doing business with you over the years, and I wish you much continued success! See you out there in the goldfields… :icon1: