Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Photos for main site

Sure, I will re-send it, Bill.

Jonno and Garimpo...I won't reveal the story but the x-70 was being used to pinpoint the target 'cause I was too lazy/tired to make the hole wider...

Garimpo, do you also mine diamonds? I have read a bit about diamond mining and the system employed by owners and the miners ( campaneros??)...not to mention some of the highest grade diamonds found anywhere...too cool!

Fred

Hi Flak...glad to see your still alive and kicking....I "doctored" your pic of "Grubstake" a little...

hope you don't mind....a great pic BTW...it should win the pic contest if there was one...

Hi Fred....good pinpointer...you still haven't said what size nail was in the hole...that's important

info for us "nail collectors".... :laught16: there are a lot of diamonds here but I don't

know of any in my immediate area...now and then I do pickup something that looks like

a diamond...that's why I have a diamond tester...the few (3) that I've had in the past

came from a farm dig and the adjacent river and I bought them.....

post-300-1218567018_thumb.jpg

Well, that was scary, I opened to the main site and I was glaring back at me...jeez, worse than a mirror!!!

Bill, did the story make it and the pic's too?

Garimpo, if Bill puts the story up you can read it...if it isn't up to his standard it will just be part of another sad story...

that looks to be a very nice diamond you bought...you ought to go get more...

Fred

Jonno, are you still on your way back to Oz??? How is Kat?

Fred...sure hope the story makes it...would like to read about it.....

actually I bought 3 diamonds and sent two of them to Israel to be cut since they have the worlds

best diamond cutters....and then I sent one to Ft. Worth, TX to be cut....ended up with three

beautiful diamonds...2ct....3ct.....5ct.....

I went down to the river where they are digging and dredging for diamonds with my "friend" the

preacher....paid an interpreter $300.00 a day....had a rented VW van and on the way out of the ranch

had to cross several cattle guards...at one of them someone shot at me twice....

Found out about a month later that two other Americans were in the same area at the time we were

and they and their interpreter were never heard of again....probably a cheap interperter....

About a year later found out the preacher was the one trying to have me killed so he could sell off

the two SD2100 detectors and my 5" dredge that I was storing at his house when I would have

to leave because of the six months visa limits....six months a year...

Oh yea...the three diamonds?...only saw them one time and then they disappeared with the X girl

friend....a good trade off....

Here's the pics of us haveing coffee with the diamond rancher....bad preacher on the right..blue

shirt...next to him in ball cap and glasses hanging around his neck is my friend I flew down to

help grade the diamonds....white shirt with blue wavey stripes is the diamond rancher...next to

him in the faded red ball cap is me...man on the left is the interpreter.....

post-300-1218665176_thumb.jpg

NO BEER ON THE TABLE ? ? ? ? ?

I believe the ranch owner and the preacher belong to the same church group...they don't

believe in beer...that should've been a warning sign....

Jonno, are you still on your way back to Oz??? How is Kat?

G'Day Fred

Yeah it's still in the plans, but I waited one year too long and now I have somebody called "Economy" that's thrown a shark hook into my back and damned if I can remove it. Not only that, Australia decided their money was worth alot more, so now I'm in a real muck bucket trying to climb out. Oh well. At least I have a plan for the year 2020 :laught16::laught16:

And by the way Don, I finally got my passport. Now that was a bitch! It's so loaded with technology, if I fall in the water with it, I'll get electrocuted! It's like a PDA. Don, I read your palm in post #22, it said "you'll be going back to Oklahoma in the next 12 months". Bloody hell I'm good! By the way,,, kat wants the diamond. :laught16::laught16:

Cheers

Johnno

Hi Fred,

Kat here. Still hanging around that aussie bastard :innocent0002: Hope life's been good for you since we last saw you.

Take Care,

Kat

Hi Kat...we've never met but I like your vocabulary and the fact your "on to" that Aussie...

I would also like to have that diamond but the ex has all three....I'll keep you in mind for the

next one....

Oh yea...hi Johnno...at the moment don't have any plans for Okla. but I usually get there once

a year....

Any body care for Emeralds?....here's what 1 kilo of Emeralds look like...the mines are just one

hour from my house....

post-300-1218741752_thumb.jpg

Hi Don,

That's very nice of you. I've read all your posts, but of course, Johnno can't read one without sharing it with me. :) Now let's cut the chit chat and get down to those gorgeous Emeralds!!! :innocent0009: :innocent0009:

Take care,

Kat

G'Day Don,

What can I say, she's taken over :laught16::laught16:

Great additions guys and I'll get them up this weekend....

You guys just kill me... :laught16:

Bill

Bill your rotating pictures are a great idea...it is fun to see the troops on patrol...nugget seeking and detecting at will.

I hate to bother you but did the story come through or is your computer blocking mine; or dare I say,you didn't like it...

by the way the coil that caused that big hole was the 11 inch mono commander coil on my 3500...

Fred

Here's one at Rich Hill.......And also one of Mike C. at LSD....Cheers, Unc

post-9-1219167308_thumb.jpg

post-9-1219167385_thumb.jpg

Hey Unc,

I just tried to contact you on your map site. I have been having a little trouble here in foggy NH ... maybe the fog is all in my head ... so I doubt it is on your end. I think the squirrels are gathering nuts for the winter and screwing with the wires in the power shed! aka outhouse! :laught16:

Seriously I was wondering if you were going to update your 2008 Winter Season Maps to 2009 Winter Season? Do you wait until all the claims have been updated (Deadline for filing is near or maybe been by not sure) later in the season or do you think they will stay pretty much the same for 2009? I won't really need them until after deer season at the end of November. After that I will want to get a few maps, maybe best to get a package, for my 3 weeks in February. I need to study where all your little "x's" and crossed pick/shovels indicating all the good gold spots so I can collect my share of the pounds of yellow in my three weeks stay. :innocent0009:

Long and short when is the best time to get the most up to date maps from you?

Mike F

Yo, Mike...Generally, the maps don't change on the Sept. date because the clubs are pretty much on top of things...Sometimes they get new claims and I try to stay on top of the recordings with County and BLM...Also, I do get up dates from most, but not all, of the clubs because it helps promote their membership...There's one or two clubs that I will not promote because I don't think they are run by upright individuals...So go ahead and let me know what you need... email me at ron@az-gold.com

Cheers, Unc

Thanks Ron. Will do that in the next couple weeks.

Mike F

Here's one for you Bill.

post-5122-1219320698_thumb.jpg

Hmmm. Remember this one ? Sorry I just couldn't resist. :innocent0009:

post-5122-1219320788_thumb.jpg

How have you been ? Certainly has been a long time.

I'm trying to get back there. Perhaps I'll become a snow bunny this year. :laught16:

Have a nice day

Mr. Bill

Well, I just haven't been able to do any kind of prospecting, and don't know if I'm going to make it to the outing either. So here are a few pics from the field, when I didn't have a job (haha). Jason :;):

post-1008-1223184895_thumb.jpg

Me out at the LSD. :icon_mrgreen:

post-7711-1224007455_thumb.jpg