Nugget Shooter Forums

Meteorite Magazine and Sky and Telescope Mag too!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to remind everyone not to forget that the I article I wrote about last years "Mass Franconia Outing" will be in next months Meteorite Magazine -August 2008 Issue! We had a great time as over 20 meteorite hunters of all shapes and sizes took part. I'm not sure what pictures will make it in the article but we took a really cool group photo that I hope they included!

Also,

Geoff Notkin and I have just completed a feature article for Sky and Telescope magazine. It will be fairly substantial - over 2000 words - and should be packed with incredible pictures of meteorites that only Geoff could take! The article will touch on many aspects of this great hobby - meteorite collecting, meteorite hunting, etc.

S & T has also allowed us to post meteorite related text, pictures and video on their website – which should be up in Sept. or Oct.

Special thanks to Kelly Beatty and Robert Naeye from S & T for extending the offer to write such an article. It was a pleasure and a privilege to be given the opportunity and we both appreciate it very much.