Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Al C

Chigger Bites

Hey Bunk and John B, how did the war with the chiggers go this weekend out Greaterville way? Was out there but didn't see you guys or I would have stopped in to say hi. Isn't knee high grass getting a little tough to swing through?

What did you guys find besides chigger bites? :laught16:

AL

Hi Al

The Chiggar bait I took to Greaterville worked perfectly :innocent0002: . I didn't even get a nibble :tisc-tisc: !! QC Gary has some kinda magnatizm for those critters :confused0013: !! I would tell you what we found but I'm affraid we'ld start another gold rush :angry-smiley-010: !! Yep it's gettin thick down there :grrr01: . The worst part is we only saw one cow :Huh_anim]: !! Maybe they were in over there head in the grass :shrug: ?? Happy Huntin John B.

No bites,no gold and the tall grass was hard to deal with. I did have a good time and want to thank JohnB for taking the time to show me around. The weather was great. We had to leave earlyer than we planed due to family matters at home. Looking foward to next time!

Bunk

Just spray kerosene on your pant legs. That will take care of your chigger problem. Just don't stand to close to the camp fire later wearing those pants.

Guest montana

After getting torn up a few weeks ago by chiggers, I tried some tick repellent and no more problems. The damp gullies up here in the bradshaws are crawling with the nasty little things right now.---Bob