Nugget Shooter Forums

Hey How come ?

Guest Potholes Bob-NM

Guest Potholes Bob-NM

:Huh_anim]: How come ? I'm member #17,been on this board forever, and been prospecting for thirty

years, and I'm listed as a "up coming prospector? Hey, I even used to live in Arizona, and I'm a

certified nut and a redneck, doesn't that count for anything?....mumble grumble Bah!

Potholes :ph34r2:

:Huh_anim]: How come ? I'm member #17,been on this board forever, and been prospecting for thirty

years, and I'm listed as a "up coming prospector? Hey, I even used to live in Arizona, and I'm a

certified nut and a redneck, doesn't that count for anything?....mumble grumble Bah!

Potholes :ph34r2:

The title, aka Rank, is only based on posts and not longevity.

Guest Potholes Bob-NM
Hey Bob I think it goes on number of posts or so I have observed. No doubt about your experience there "young gun"!! :laught16:

Mike

If you looked back in the archives, you would find that my currently listed Post Rate is NOT

CORRECT, I was one of the MOST ACTIVE members, with perhaps a thousand

or more posts on this Forum,( as well

as others ) and Uncle Ron, as well as many other old time members, as well as the Mgt. of the

Arizona Outlet, and members of Doc's Forum and the Aussie Forum! can attest to this FACT!!

Vas ist here Bill, you, more than anyone, KNOW that I'm right about this!!

Geeze, like the gas prices have kept me away from the outings for a couple of years, and it's

like...Who the hell is Potholes Bob?

Much damage was done in the deep space collision with the Alien Other, and memory banks

were lost.... My mission, is to detect and sterilize imperfect carbon based infestations!

"Vejar" AKA Voyager!

Beam me up Scotty!

Potholes....Still, "Far Out"

Bob, good to hear you're still kick'n!!!!!

Reading your posts tho, sounds like you need to quit plugging that ham radio into 220v

Shep

Guest Potholes Bob-NM
Bob, good to hear you're still kick'n!!!!!

Reading your posts tho, sounds like you need to quit plugging that ham radio into 220v

Shep

Good to hear from you Shep, and it's been two years since we were drinking coffee in RD's trailer at Rich Hill, and as you can see, I still inject a lot of humor into my posts...LOL!

Did this forum get a new server or something, and loose all of its back files? It's funny that I haven't gotten any feed back on this issue, isn't it!

Bob

Hey Bob...Sleeping pills wore off, huh??? :laught16::laught16: ...Yep, something happened a while back, CRS prevents me from being more lucid on the exact event, but everyone knows you're an original old timer...Good to hear from you...Don't be such a stranger and these shocks won't be so severe... :laught16::laught16: ... Cheers, Unc

Guest Potholes Bob-NM
Hey Bob...Sleeping pills wore off, huh??? :laught16::laught16: ...Yep, something happened a while back, CRS prevents me from being more lucid on the exact event, but everyone knows you're an original old timer...Good to hear from you...Don't be such a stranger and these shocks won't be so severe... :laught16::laught16: ... Cheers, Unc

You're right Ron, it's been to long, and I'm itching to get back out there when the weather cools down!

Cheers!

Bob

"You're right Ron, it's been to long, and I'm itching to get back out there when the weather cools down!"

Hell, Bob, it was darn near mukluk weather today...I got out about 9 and beeped til 1pm...Only got up to about 106...Makes me shiver just to recall ... er.. recall something or ??????????????? Anyhow...The nuggets are above body temp for sure...Cheers, Unc

Hi Bob I know exactly what your talkin about-I lost over have of my post :tisc-tisc: its kinda funny how it did'nt effect some though :Huh_anim]: its a conspiracy I tell you- :hmmmmmm: -lookin foward to seeing if you make it back-Mike C... :ph34r2:

Potholes Bob... You blew your cover!!!... If'n you kept quiet and played the game

as a struggling and discouraged newbie who had been lost in the desert for years and

asked for help in finding a nugget; everyone would likely feel sorry for you and send

you one of their maps of their private El Dorado...

Now with this said... I truly am glad to see you are posting... As I remember you were

posting back before it was required to register. Now please send me one of your

secret and confidentual maps where nuggets can be visibly picked up by the buckets

full...

Guest Potholes Bob-NM
Potholes Bob... You blew your cover!!!... If'n you kept quiet and played the game

as a struggling and discouraged newbie who had been lost in the desert for years and

asked for help in finding a nugget; everyone would likely feel sorry for you and send

you one of their maps of their private El Dorado...

Now with this said... I truly am glad to see you are posting... As I remember you were

posting back before it was required to register. Now please send me one of your

secret and confidentual maps where nuggets can be visibly picked up by the buckets

full...

Heck Jim, I've got lots of those maps, but all of them are on the claims of working gold mines :shrug: !

Another source of placer gold maps can be found on E-Bay, where for a modest price of $300 or so

dollars each, I understand that you can get maps that will make you rich! Yep, there's one born every minute :rofl2:

Good to hear from you Jim, and I hope that all is well with you and your family!

Cheers!

Bob

Bob... Gosh all is fine with me and mine... And I hope all is well with yours.

Glad to see you back from your trip to the moon. We tried to tell you there

was no gold there; everyone knows the moon is just one blob of cheese.

With this said, I will shutup as when Potholes Bob speaks, I listen and learn.

Guest Potholes Bob-NM
Bob... Gosh all is fine with me and mine... And I hope all is well with yours.

Glad to see you back from your trip to the moon. We tried to tell you there

was no gold there; everyone knows the moon is just one blob of cheese.

With this said, I will shutup as when Potholes Bob speaks, I listen and learn.

Hey Jim, I own all of your publications, and they are my "bibles" :cool04: :cool04:

I sort of dropped out of taking prospecting trips when my partner and friend, RD, passed away, but

am ready to start out again!

It would be nice to meet you on one of Bill's outings some time!

Cheers and Beers!

Potholes