Nugget Shooter Forums

hiyall

im just the newkid on the block and been enjoying readin this and listning to yall funnin with each other

back aways someone asked for expereances on being bit

i have come close a few times but for the most part ya see em befor ya step on em

as for they wont chase ya ! my achen ass!!!

ok i say kill kill kill and here is why

a good friend his family and ours went boatin just a day of fishin swimin and fun well we beached the boat

to picknic on the beach-- mind ya were on the far side of lake mead

well my buddies 2 year old son is playin by the rocks on the shoreline and starts screemin n cryin

well he got bit in the face by a mohave !!! no cell service , no radio on the boat, we hawled ass

across the lake left the boat got in the truck and drove as fast as we could tryin 911 all the way

well if you ever see a little kid die in agony none of you would even ask the question of kill or not !!

i say blast away send them evil f*@*ers strait to hell where they belong !!!

no the boy didnt make it ! it was a horrible experiance, and one no family should go thru.

so when i here of people saying im in his space etc.etc.etc. i would just as well shoot

your tree huggin ass also

kill kill kill em all

That is very sad. Prayers for the little boy. Be comforted by the fact he is now in heaven. This post brought tears, it really did. I have to agree with you after reading that, and the one above to.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo All...Well, I guess I'll weigh in on this one too...This is the big AZ and rattlers are part of the deal...When you open the door to your home, you just don't step out without being aware...Five or

Posted Images

Granted there is a balance in nature for animals and reptiles, let one tag you and you will not think so kindly when your arm or leg is rottening off or you are dying!!! it is shame about the boy, there is no way to guard against everything all the time. God will take care of him. Don

hiyall

im just the newkid on the block and been enjoying readin this and listning to yall funnin with each other

back aways someone asked for expereances on being bit

i have come close a few times but for the most part ya see em befor ya step on em

as for they wont chase ya ! my achen ass!!!

ok i say kill kill kill and here is why

a good friend his family and ours went boatin just a day of fishin swimin and fun well we beached the boat

to picknic on the beach-- mind ya were on the far side of lake mead

well my buddies 2 year old son is playin by the rocks on the shoreline and starts screemin n cryin

well he got bit in the face by a mohave !!! no cell service , no radio on the boat, we hawled ass

across the lake left the boat got in the truck and drove as fast as we could tryin 911 all the way

well if you ever see a little kid die in agony none of you would even ask the question of kill or not !!

i say blast away send them evil f*@*ers strait to hell where they belong !!!

no the boy didnt make it ! it was a horrible experiance, and one no family should go thru.

so when i here of people saying im in his space etc.etc.etc. i would just as well shoot

your tree huggin ass also

kill kill kill em all

Hi All,

What a sad story. Prayers for the little boy also. Rapid transportation / treatment is the only thing to do. I found a video on you tube that talks about snake bites and the treatment. If anyone knows of a new treatment for snake bites, post it!

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com

Hi Isitluck and All

That truely is a sad story and my heart goes out to the family :cry2: !! I don't think the snake was the evil culprit :POsmiley01: . I certainly hope the parents were cited for child neglect or at least endangerment :hmmmmmm: . I mean who in thier right mind would leave a 2 year old to roam around the side of a lake unsupervised in the middle of nowhere :nutty: ??? It's ok you can put the blaim on a snake who was only doing what it knows how to do :shrug: . I truly can understand why a person would kill a snake in his back yard to eleviate accidents especialy when young children are around :unsure: . But to take a small child and let it play on a freeway or ride in a car without a car seat or play unsupervised in a bath tub is pretty irresponsible :grrr01: !! So is the stunt that your friends pulled :yikes: . I've taken my kids into snake country at that age but they never left my side. Not by thier choice but by our insistance, ( mine and the X's). Just what were they thinking anyways :smack: ??? I ain't no friggin tree hugger either just one who understands most critters and uses some common sence :innocent0002: ?? Something you and your freinds obviously lacked :scare: ?? :twocents:

Happy Huntin John B.