Nugget Shooter Forums

This will drive you nuts

AAAAARGH

blue and pink and there aint no mo :Huh_anim]:

think I will got to Idaho and look for the yello specks

Allen

Blue and PINK???? Weren't no pink. Only blue. :grrr01:

The darn ball is WAY too small and WAY too fast.

bill

"stuck in deming"

HAH....I figured out how to beat it....You just take the string top to the top right corner and raise your cursor beyond the outline...This effectively hangs the string and ball in the corner with the ball just partially out of the frame...Then you move your cursor (outside the fram) down even with the ball...Then you quickly slip it into the frame onto the ball and click...viola! ...The ball changes color...You can continue to do this over and over until you begin drooling on yourself...I think we have WAYYYYY to much time on our hands. :outtahere: ..Cheers , Unc
Guest Potholes Bob-NM

While madly trying to catch the ball and click on it, I suddenly remembered that the definition of

insanity is repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting different results! :laught16:

Potholes

Right click your mouse while holding the string, then move cursor onto the ball and left click your mouse. Presto!! New Color.

Oh yeah....had to be one of them computer guru's to figure a way to "cheat".

bill

LMAO@Garimpo...Makes me wonder what your smokin down there??....Two weeks ago It was all them look alike People now its that ball....Still Laughing as I type this :laught16: Take Care Don and don't get stressed out Now jet521 aka Jerry

That's good Greg....now you can get all the blame...I'm glad Allen got his cannon game back...

but I can't let you out do me ...sooooo...take a look at the Politics thread......

Hot dern Greg....that was awesome. Yeah, blow something slap up. :angry-smiley-010: :whoopie:

Final score 187,700 and an hour of wasted time.

bill

"stuck in deming"