Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi All

Vic and I finally made it up to Montana for the summer. We're starting out in the Crow Creek area. Anyone in the area that might want to meet up, e-mail me. Phone don't work, but we check the e-mail once a day.

Jim B

Hey All

You have my permission to skip work and come on up. It's a HELL of a lot cooler than Colorado so I bet it would be freezin' to you Arizonans. We're about 4-5 miles northwest of Radersberg. The blacktop turns to gravel at the edge of town. You just keep going til you see the BLM Crow Creek sign. I picked up some maps today. Did some scouting the other day. I think I'm good to go. I have been out a couple times, but haven't found anything yet. I want to eventually get to Confederate Gulch, but all the locals warn that it's all private. Hope to find somewhere around there.

Jim B

Jim & Vic,

The only thing keeping me and the Heat from joining you is twenty thousand Christmas trees that need my tender loving care and five dollar diesel, have fun , find lots of gold and hope to see you in the Fall.

John

P.S. The root held the most beautiful twenty two slug you would ever want to call your own!!! :grrr01:

Hey

neat pic The bottom trailer is ours. We plan to stay in the area at least a month. We'll move around if we can't find any gold, but I've got permission to go on some tailings so I'm set here for awhile.

Jim B