Nugget Shooter Forums
garimpo

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Homey ... I love that Stryker fighting machine ... if it only had tracks I think it would be virtually unstoppable! Just my humble opinion of course! And what do I know about ground fighting as a former USAF guy! Please tell your son I said 'Thank You' ... 3 sandbox tours and a safe return is no easy feat! Congrats on a job well done!

Mike F

Yea I'm Ex USAF too. Being in something like that would give me the Willies.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Englishman on Terror
Wow, well stated by this gentleman. He might not live long, knowing how many terrorists live in Europe, but maybe we
can get his message to as many as possible. Please forward.

https://dotsub.com/media/72457cbc-fe18-4053-ae3f-6c7639cf4e79/embed/
  • Like 3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :thumbsupanim

Garimpo......I took the liberty to copy and paste your post to my address book and send it along for all my contacts to watch. Hope you don't mind....too much. BTW....loved the video....he says it like it is and has my respect for doing so....

Wonder what the obummer administration would think about that coming from an allied nation's citizen?

GN it makes me happy you liked it and sent it on!

Take a listen to this little gal, she's had it!

News anchor, she's is only 22 and from South Dakota.

A beautiful woman and smart, outspoken and speaking her truth...just 3 minutes.
Click below:
  • Like 1

Give Em Stick Girl. LOL

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States. That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today. Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by "force, violence, or other unconstitutional means." This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States, but this law is being ignored by the White House.Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic. All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government. Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion. Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any "organization" that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited ......

• Like 5

1907 PHOTO This one needs to circulate
I think this is one que email needs to be forwarded until every
American with a computer Receives it.
The year is 1907, one hundred and eight years ago.
READ PRINT UNDER PICT
URE!
Roosevelt%201907_1.jpg
heodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.
'In the first place, cornichons insist que if the immigrant who comes here in good faith passe an American and assimilates himself to us, he Shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's Becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be in divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, is not an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and That Is the Inglês language .. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and que is a loyalty to the American people.
"Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Every American citizen needs to read this!
KEEP THIS MOVING
  • Like 3

:yesss: ALL OR NUTTN' :41::200:

DID YOU KNOW?

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (The McCarran-Walter Act) limited immigration based on country of origin, and was not changed until the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

Donald Trumps suggestion if restated to name countries that are on the list of countries harboring terrorist, would in essence do the same thing as was done in 1952.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 was no different than the No Fly list of today. Only it is more easily enforced (Since you only need to know the country the immigrant is coming from.)

Simple solution to the immigration problem and its been done before under both Republican and Democrat Administrations.

A rumor worth starting

If we could convince the Chinese that Muslims' testicles have aphrodisiac powers,

In 10 years Muslims would be extinct.

• Like 5

I don't think that original post was anything but crap! ... Posted in pidgeon english! Unc

Where did the signs used in the Ferguson riots come from?

DID YOU KNOW ?

revcom.us.jpg

Who pays for obviously manufactured signs when you see them in a protest?

Where signs used in the Ferguson riots came from!

If you were watching the news broadcast from Ferguson Mo. before the indictment decision was announced, you undoubtedly saw many people holding up signs reflecting their sentiments. Those people did not print them themselves. On the bottom of the signs is the inscription: revcom.us

Go to:

Draw your own conclusions.

Makes ya wonder.....Hmmmmmm

would not surprise me if Soros was one of the financial backers for revcon

• Like 2

I noticed that at the bottom of that website the address was Chicago IL. Hmmm, Obama's old stomping grounds, interesting!!!

"This site is owned by RCP Publications

Box 3486, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL 60654-0486 "

Everyone has a Need for Speed. The Original Harley Davidson HOG.

• Like 2

:th: now I done done a mess.....thanx for the first gut buster of the day as much needed and appreciated-John :4chsmu1:

I don't think that original post was anything but crap! ... Posted in pidgeon english! Unc

Huh? THe jist of it came through.

Original below

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/troosevelt.pdf

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/troosevelt.asp

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/26007-in-the-first-place-we-should-insist-that-if-the

My 3 thoughts for the day,....
Why gun control and not criminal control?
What ever happened to 3 strikes and your out, and
where is the death penalty for murder and rape?

Just wondering... :89:

• Like 3

The Criminals find that stuff OFFENSIVE.

• Like 1