Nugget Shooter Forums

HEADPHONES FOR THE LOBO

Going to purchase some head phones for my Tesoro Lobo Super Traq. Any suggestions on the headphones for this unit?

Get a set of the Jimmy Sierrra Maxiphone II. They are 150 Ohms of perefectly balanced impedenance, great soft fit w/ polymer ear cups that surround the ear for maximum comfort. I've had them for many years and come with limited lifetime warranty. cost $99.95 + shipping.

Allen in MT

Old Salt

I have a set of Gray Ghost headphones :icon_mrgreen: and they work great. Being that I have trouble with my hearing.

Am able to hear those very small :headphones: sounds. AZ

DITTO!!

My first detector I had for serious hunting while living in Hawaii was a Lobo Super Traq and i found these headphones to outlast and outwork my other two previous headphones.

Spend the money if you have it and in the longrun it will payoff in dividends.

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

Thanks guys. $100+ is a lot to spend. Maybe I can find some used ones and clean em up. :headphones:

Stereo Calrad work great-dual adjustable volume to compensate for hearing-quite a few models to choose from. I have pairs I've beat to death on dozens of machines since 84 when I started my ol'store. Rystal also make GREAT lightweight headphones too and at less than 1/3 the price.I use both on my GB2 & TLST & GS-Tons a au 2 u 2-John--I am retired-no mo'store so I ain't trying to sell ya nothing-just satisfaction-cool

Stereo Calrad work great-dual adjustable volume to compensate for hearing-quite a few models to choose from. I have pairs I've beat to death on dozens of machines since 84 when I started my ol'store. Rystal also make GREAT lightweight headphones too and at less than 1/3 the price.I use both on my GB2 & TLST & GS-Tons a au 2 u 2-John--I am retired-no mo'store so I ain't trying to sell ya nothing-just satisfaction-cool

Thanks, I have been reading about headphones for detecting and it appears having a high impendance/ohms (100+) is fairly important for hearing those small nuggs.