Nugget Shooter Forums

HOWDY,Here is a pic of the gold that My friend Estile Hunt found on our clubs claim on Libby Cr. in Mt. the last week of June.Most of the lg. ones he found with his 4000. the 3 gm. and the small one to the right were the largest and the smallest that He found with the 4000 using the Little Joey coil. Most of the smaller nuggets He found using His trusty old 1800.

I found a whopping total of .5 gms in three nuggets in the week end hunt. HAGD.

Harry

post-885-1214953793_thumb.jpg

Nicely Done Harry I am heading home next monday can't do much yet but maybe by the middle of the month I can get out and bang some gold.....Good Hunting...Geo

Hey Harry, I met you friend Estile down at gold basin and we talked most of the night. I think he remembers where every nugget he ever found came from and isn't bashful about sharing the knowledge. I love to see them on the site, keeps me motivated so I can find my own. :icon_mrgreen:

Greg, Estile also enjoyed the evening conversations with You at Gold Basin earlier this year. He left My place this morning for a prospecting trip to Confederate Gulch near Helena Montana. If things go as scheduled I hope to join him there in a couple weeks.

Harry

Dang!

Nice looking stuff!

I wish we could find that kind of gold on our club claims here in Idaho!

Thanks for sharing!

~LARGO~

That looks more like a good streak of dredging... beautiful nuggets