Nugget Shooter Forums

Satelitte Map

The snake like image appears to be the eroded bluffs (lighter colored brown) of higher ground that has also been cut by water courses, would need better imaging to be more conclusive..

Hammer and every body else,

I have attached another image of the same mountain.

Please review where the arrow is pointing and advise what it is or looks like.

It also appears to me a volcanic crator in the image. Please advise what it looks to you.

Thanks,

Xasan

Hammer and every body else,

I have attached another image that came from the same mountain.

Please review where the arrow is pointing and advise what it is or looks like.

It also appears to me a volcanic crator in the image. Please advise what it looks to you.

Sorry - i am techie challanged. For some reason, it won't attach files if there are space in the directory or if the directory long enough: C:\Documents and Settings\maxamex\My Documents.

Thanks,

Xasan

Sawirkayg3.bmp

Guest Potholes Bob-NM

If the satellite image makes you curious enough to try a new and remote area, who knows, you just might find a good spot....Gold Is Where You Find It ! :icon_mrgreen:

Cheers!

Potholes

Xasan....if your going to mess around with very many of those satellite images I hope you have

deep pockets....the last ones I bought were in 1994-95 and then they were more than $100.00ea.

My suggestion to you would be to try the commercial version of Google Earth...it would be at

least less expensive....

Xasan....if your going to mess around with very many of those satellite images I hope you have

deep pockets....the last ones I bought were in 1994-95 and then they were more than $100.00ea.

My suggestion to you would be to try the commercial version of Google Earth...it would be at

least less expensive....

Garimpo,

I use this website, geonames.org, and they have additional locality names than google earth based on the country that you are prospecting.

least less expensive....

The commercial version has the same "pictures" as the free version. The images aren't any better :)

to Xasam,

You really need to go to the field and check the area for yourself. Like I said, you are not zoomed in far enough. What you are looking at is a river, not a vein. You can't publicly obtain satellite maps that will show a vein unless it is 50' wide.