Nugget Shooter Forums

Are you ready to lose your gun rights?

While your saying good-bye to your gun rights also say good-bye to your freedom and the

American way of life.....

As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens another..' Proverbs 27:17

This will make you re-think: a trivia question in Sunday School: How

long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the

answer? Revelations - Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months...and you

know what that is? It's almost a four-year term to a presidency...All I

can say is Lord, please have mercy on us!

According the book of Revelations, the anti-christ is: a man, in his

40s, of Muslim descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive

language, and have a massive christ-like appeal...the prophecy says that

people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace,

and when he is in power, will destroy everything....

Could this be Obama? I strongly urge each one of you to repost this as

many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a

friend or media, please do so...I refuse to take a chance on this

unknown cadidate who came out of nowhere.

garimpo, i agree with you 100% about this obama clown. we have a friend that that does all kinds of research about different things and she did alot of back round on this guy and what she said was very scary. it's is funny that you mentioned the next anti-christ because i have been hearing the same thing from different sources. if this guy wins, better kiss alot of things good-bye. he already wants to change the constatution, that right there should tell us something.as far as gun control, if he gets in he will appoint different judges to the supreme court and you know what that means.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a thinking that this forum is no place to bring up personal political opinions in either direction. Then to use Biblical scriptures for another personal opinion....nope, ain't gonna listen. Ain't no way I'm gonna be swayed on opinion. Ain't no way I would'a vote for that Bill Hillary chic....that's my opinion!!!

I'm a thinking that this forum is no place to bring up personal political opinions in either direction. Then to use Biblical scriptures for another personal opinion....nope, ain't gonna listen. Ain't no way I'm gonna be swayed on opinion. Ain't no way I would'a vote for that Bill Hillary chic....that's my opinion!!!

You can go to another forum or elsewhere if you don't like it here. We really didn't twist your arm to be a part of this group, now did we?

:coffeetime:

You can go to another forum or elsewhere if you don't like it here. We really didn't twist your arm to be a part of this group, now did we?

:coffeetime:

Excuse me???? Are you telling me that such posts as the ones above is condoned on this forum??? I have no desire to leave this group, and you are correct that "no one twisted my arm". If I upset you by what I said about Bill Hillary, I apologize. Didn't know you were so sensitive.

bill

Hey! Watch the remarks about HILL BILLIES! I'm a hill billie, born one, rasied one still one, I guess I'll die one, Hill biillies are smart enough to know when there getting screwed by the Gov. for sure. Grubstake

Uh oh, someone got butthurt.

waaa.

Everyone in america flaunts their opinions but when they

here someone elses opinions they dont want to hear it.

also everyone in america is AFRAID of offending anyone

but at the same time they offend everyone.

Political correctness is for newscasters and polititions,

so dont get butthurt cause WHO ARE YOU?

Uh oh, someone got butthurt.

waaa.

Everyone in america flaunts their opinions but when they

here someone elses opinions they dont want to hear it.

also everyone in america is AFRAID of offending anyone

but at the same time they offend everyone.

Political correctness is for newscasters and polititions,

so dont get butthurt cause WHO ARE YOU?

Erik,

:laught16::laught16: You come up with some good ones.

YEP, BUTTHURT is in the Urban Dictionary, sandwiched between Butthurling and Butthurtness............

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt

It is also in the Encyclopedia Dramatica.........

:laught16::laught16:

Jim

Excuse me???? Are you telling me that such posts as the ones above is condoned on this forum??? I have no desire to leave this group, and you are correct that "no one twisted my arm". If I upset you by what I said about Bill Hillary, I apologize. Didn't know you were so sensitive.

bill

I wasn't upset about what you said about Bill Hillary. I think most politicians are scumbags. I was upset that you didn't think the other fellows should post what they thought. Are you going to be the forum administrator now? Let me get this right, we have freedom of speech, but only as it suits YOU?

YeH! thats right, don't forget! us hill Billies{people that live in in the contry} CLING TO GOD AND OUR GUNS< AND OUR GUNS AND OUR GUNS< AND SOMETIMES TO OUR WIVES! Grubstake :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16: when she lets me!

I posted this here because are gun rights is part of us prospecters. Thanks to the dems wanting people from mexico to come to are coutry so this will vote for them, so they will stay in power. We need are guns when out prospecting and specially down by the border.

I posted this here because are gun rights is part of us prospecters. Thanks to the dems wanting people from mexico to come to are coutry so this will vote for them, so they will stay in power. We need are guns when out prospecting and specially down by the border.

Amen!

A good Sunday morning to all you good folks…..I just happen to agree with most of what

everyone has had to say here…..I even agree that a Gold Forum should be about gold….

but when our gun rights and the rights of every American’s liberty could be at stake….

not by opinion but by a persons own words and the writings in his books that could spell

disaster for the greatest country in the world then the cry for alarm should be posted any

place possible …..

Where I live here if I’m caught with a gun…in my house or vehicle….it’s a mandatory

five year prison sentence….don’t think it could’t happen there if the wrong crowd is in

the position to make it happen….or your individual rights….

Walking down the main street one day….in front of the bank….suddenly cops on both

ends of the street….everybody had to put their hands up against the building for a

body search…didn’t like it one bit but didn’t resist either…the ride here to jail isn’t

in the back seat…it’s in the trunk…..

Muslim Society or American Liberty……

I'm sorry if'n y'all got in a wad over "my opinion", which I think someone said is a human right of all Americans.

Agreed, gun rights are not only a right a prospector should have, but every American has that right. If'n ya follow the news, no matter which party comes into office, illegal immigrants will eventually be legal. It ain't who's in office....it's them that are there right now. They ain't going away. As far as guns being needed down near the border, I again disagree. I'm 28 miles from the "lawless" town of Palomas Mx. and at the border, US side, all is calm. It's when you get's into the interior of the big cities, that illegals do their illegal business. Take a look at Juarez, Mx. and El Paso. Juarez is lawless, but in El Paso, ya can go to Walmart without carrying heat.

Even though, some of ya is gonna get in a wad again, I believe bashing a Presidential candidate with "hear say", with no solid information, on a Gold Prospecting Forum is a form of "attention gett'n".

I would post a pic of my most recent "little" nuggie, but I don't have marco on my camera.

Guys, I really didn't mean to offend anyone. Just thought this was the wrong furum for such talk.

Hoping y'all can find a way to forgive this old "red neck" prospector.

bill

Hey Bill

I have no problem with your opinion. But to some of us the gun is part of are prospecting equipment. What about snake chaps that's a part of some of are equipment but that has nothing to do with detecting. So we shouldn't talk about snake chaps? I like to know is they anybody here would they go detecting down by the border without a gun since it's so safe down they???

Hey Bill

I have no problem with your opinion. But to some of us the gun is part of are prospecting equipment. What about snake chaps that's a part of some of are equipment but that has nothing to do with detecting. So we shouldn't talk about snake chaps? I like to know is they anybody here would they go detecting down by the border without a gun since it's so safe down they???

Did ya happen to look at my pic totin my hardware? If'n I was to lose my guns, I would be one unhappy camper. I think it was on one of the older posts from this forum where Australia banned guns. I'm a think'n the crime rate went soaring. Thinking you didn't see my meaning about guns at the border. And I apparently didn't get your meaning either. For snakes and critters by the border, yeah, you need to be toting. The illegals coming across aren't a threat to the point you need protection. They are avoiding all contact until they reach a big city to blend in. That's where you need protection. Even here in Deming, illegals are no more threat than the local (legal) drug dealers. LOL...and in my book, they be gald darn snakes look'n to commit suicide.

Now....lets all go out and find some gold!!!

bill

"stuck in deming"

Did ya happen to look at my pic totin my hardware? If'n I was to lose my guns, I would be one unhappy camper. I think it was on one of the older posts from this forum where Australia banned guns. I'm a think'n the crime rate went soaring. Thinking you didn't see my meaning about guns at the border. And I apparently didn't get your meaning either. For snakes and critters by the border, yeah, you need to be toting. The illegals coming across aren't a threat to the point you need protection. They are avoiding all contact until they reach a big city to blend in. That's where you need protection. Even here in Deming, illegals are no more threat than the local (legal) drug dealers. LOL...and in my book, they be gald darn snakes look'n to commit suicide.

Now....lets all go out and find some gold!!!

bill

"stuck in deming"

You remind me of John Kerry putting on his charade of being a duck hunter. :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

I mean, here you are defending Obama when his voting record shows he is anti-gun.

Look it up, it ain't hear say. It's the facts.

You remind me of John Kerry putting on his charade of being a duck hunter. :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

I mean, here you are defending Obama when his voting record shows he is anti-gun.

Look it up, it ain't hear say. It's the facts.

A little "redneck'n" by Billy Bob

Ain't no sense keep'n talking nonsense. I'm sure at least some of ya can understand what that means. If'n I didn't know better, I'd be a thinkin I done been cused of being one of them deemokrats. I wern't fend'n no Bamma. Nope, sure wern't. Don't like him no better than that Hillary clan. Ain't no way this old red neck coot gonna be persuaded with call'n names, them facks, promises of change, historical firsts or been slamed and bashed by fellow bro's in the prospecting trade. I don't know what all that meant, but be a hopin that "Old man Cane" be put'n veetoe marks on anyones that be legistlatin fer no guns. LOL....see, ya thought ya was talk'n to an idiot, but ya wern't. Who the heel is Joan Kerry???

I'm done...toasted...wiped out, but it was fun. :bowdown:

bill

"stuck in deming"

• 7 months later...

"The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn’t have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose — is that devious or what? And of course, “sporting purpose” is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent."

Well, if you think about it, we are being primed for something.

Well Garimpo....what say you now? Your quote from last year seems to support the prophecies.....The antichrist is supposed to arise from the west by the way.

While your saying good-bye to your gun rights also say good-bye to your freedom and the

American way of life.....

As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens another..' Proverbs 27:17

This will make you re-think: a trivia question in Sunday School: How

long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the

answer? Revelations - Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months...and you

know what that is? It's almost a four-year term to a presidency...All I

can say is Lord, please have mercy on us!

According the book of Revelations, the anti-christ is: a man, in his

40s, of Muslim descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive

language, and have a massive christ-like appeal...the prophecy says that

people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace,

and when he is in power, will destroy everything....

Could this be Obama? I strongly urge each one of you to repost this as

many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a

friend or media, please do so...I refuse to take a chance on this

unknown cadidate who came out of nowhere.