Nugget Shooter Forums

Every day I have to 'Log in'. I am using the same computer and the same wireless card. I don't have this problem on any other gold forum. What's going on?? :confused0013:

And no, I'm not deleting the cookies every day. Any body else having this problem?

Goldbug Ron

Yep I have to log in if I'm off the forum for more than a few minutes. I checked the box that says:remember me, but it don't do any good. And yes this is the only forum that does it, I never log out of any of the forums, that way I can just click on my favorites. But it don't work here. Grubstake Cookies? are they chocolate chip? I hope. Grubstake

It's been working fine for me. Haven't heard of others having problems. It doesn't sound like a general, forum-wide issue.

Hi all,

Me too.

Its been doing this for some time, since there was some changes to the website quite a while back.

I even went in and put the forum address as an approved site, but no cigar.

Its not a big deal, but it does only occur on this website.

:twocents:

~LARGO~

Never once in 4 + years as a member on this site have I had any problems logging on. Maybe I just live right! :innocent0009:

Mike

Me 2 ...........I frequent 12 forums and this is the only one that I have to log in on every time. I have no idea why. :confused0013:

Jim

no big deal as it only take 1.5 seconds to log on, that is if you are slow like me

no big deal as it only take 1.5 seconds to log on, that is if you are slow like me

Wow............ That is fast....... I can type 60 words a minute and after I get my name and password typed in, it takes me that long to hit to go button. But then, whats to be expected from an old AARP codger.

Jim

Wow, Guys...I have no problem at all...'Course I regularly send Billy 10% of my finds and double those found on Sunday...Seems to work for me... :laught16: ...Cheers, Unc

:coffeetime: :coffeetime: I've had no problems staying signed in :innocent0009: :innocent0009:

:tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: Uncle Ron you so bad :laught16::laught16:

OL'29er :coffeetime: