Nugget Shooter Forums

Green Horn Here

Greetings forum members.

As the status indicator under my name suggests, I am a GreenHorn on the forum. I have heard rumors that anything 'green' has the potential of growing and becoming productive, if given the proper fertilizers (and in this case, I don't mean BS), so if you folk will bear with me, I am gonna do a bunch of reading from your already submitted material before I start asking those stupid questions that newbies are so famous for throwing at you.

So anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you have another 'would be' hound in the pen.

Jerry

Welcome aboard Pna Handler. First let me say that there is a wealth of knowledge on the forum and alot of friendly people who are will to share their experiences with you. As for the dumb questions, well there really isn't such a thing in prospecting so ask away.

Again Welcome aboard.

Ol'29er

Welcome aboard Pna Handler. First let me say that there is a wealth of knowledge on the forum and alot of friendly people who are will to share their experiences with you. As for the dumb questions, well there really isn't such a thing in prospecting so ask away.

Again Welcome aboard.

Ol'29er

Thanks 29er. Right now, I am just in the learning stage, so there is absolutely no fear on the part of any of you members of me doing better than you. I know a gold ring when I feel one in my hand, due to the weight/mass but as far as being able to determine the difference between real au and iron pyrite.. now that is another story. LOL.

Like I said earlier, let me do some reading and then come the questions. Right now, I am in Florida and do not anticipate leaving the state before the beginning of next summer (09). So y'all keep the info coming as I am a quick study.

JerryCP