Nugget Shooter Forums

Montana June

I didn't expect to look out my window and see snow this morning. After two years of above average temperatures we are finally having a normal year. This is going to make an already impressive snow pack even better, and hopefully we won't have another big fire season. This is one of things that I really like about Montana, the weather always keeps things interesting.

Brian

post-648-1212617596_thumb.jpg

I didn't expect to look out my window and see snow this morning. After two years of above average temperatures we are finally having a normal year. This is going to make an already impressive snow pack even better, and hopefully we won't have another big fire season. This is one of things that I really like about Montana, the weather always keeps things interesting.

Brian

I called my friend at Fish On! Fly and Tackle in Butte and he said it was snowing. I was trying to get a feel for the water level I was leaving on June 21st now I think I'll wait a week and leave on June 28th.

mick

Hey Mick

You folks going to be going for sapphires again at Gem Mountain??

Allen in MT

I called my friend at Fish On! Fly and Tackle in Butte and he said it was snowing. I was trying to get a feel for the water level I was leaving on June 21st now I think I'll wait a week and leave on June 28th.

mick