Nugget Shooter Forums

GOOD MORNING NUGGET SHOOTER MEMBERS

Good morning from downtown Palm Springs

Well lets see where to start.

It's 08:45am

85 degrees

windy as heck, 30-40mph with gustys to 60mph

high today 100degrees

Now as for me. Well after around the clock IV's for 8 days, I've been released from the hospital and will be in a Nursing Rehab. Center til July 7th :grrr01: :grrr01: . I'm still on 2 IV's 3xday til the 7th.

As for stories, I have 3 ready to edit and hopefully post by tonight. :whoopie:

I WISH TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOU PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES. I'M STILL SHOOTING FOR THE OCTOBER OUTTING.

The OL'29er :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :banged: :banged: :raspberry:

Welcome Back, Bob...Mind the Drs. & the Nurses and you'll be there October for some big ones...Cheers, Unc

Good to have you back on line Bob. This down time will give you more time to scribble out some more of those good stories. Mind the nurses and don't swat them on the fanny too much or they will make you stay there longer. Jerry

So glad to hear they have those nasty lil bugs at bay!

Hi Bob,

Welcome back to the real world! Remember to mind the nurses ... they will tell you how and what they want from you! :innocent0002: :innocent0009:

Looking forward to the new stories.

Mike

Thanks everyone. I have to be on the best of behavior. I've got IV's attached to me. Still cannot stay up very long so it looks like the stories may be coming slower then thought.

OL'29er

Bob: If I had videotaped just some of the yarns you've spun to me over remote desert campfires I'd be a millionaire. That would have given a whole new meaning to "reality" TV. Just keep up with the rehab program my friend and we'll be back in action come October.

Hello Bob....always good to hear someone is going home. Don't know if you remember me or not but I'm the old fart that lived in 29 P's back in the the 50's. I still have plans to try to meet up with you when I make it back to Ca. Seems like it's been a bad year for hospitals. I had my stay in one just 6 weeks ago. Had heart attack and bypass surgery. Been doing pretty good but Dr's say my digg'n days may be over. I guess if I can't dig big holes, I can detect and dig little holes. I'm still not able to travel so the motorhome just patiently sits waiting for another adventure. Sure do hope to see you sometime this fall. Even if it's only to sit under a tree jawing a bit and sipping a cup. Good luck with the rest of your recovery.

bill

"stuck in deming"

Bob

If you can email me your rehab mailing address I'll send you a bunch of antique Old West magazines to read while you laying there going nuts.

pastmasterfda@msn.com

yessss!! welcome back bob, i'm so glad to hear u r out & doing better, but please dont over do it, we can wait a day or two for more stories :laught16: but your health comes first." cant keep a good man down" never rang so true. ruben prozman, AKA diggitdawg.

Thanks to everyone. Taking it easy and staying out of trouble is very easy here. I'm tied down to an IV pole with 3 different antobioitcs attached.

I have posted a new story.

OL'29er

Bob

If you can email me your rehab mailing address I'll send you a bunch of antique Old West magazines to read while you laying there going nuts.

pastmasterfda@msn.com

SGTFDA,

Thanks for the offer. I sent you an E-mail with the address on it.

OL'29er

Bob

pastmasterfda@msn.com

SGTFDA,

Thanks for the offer. I sent you an E-mail with the address on it.

OL'29er

Aloha 29er,

Glad to see you are back in the groove and on the mend. Mind your docs and leave the nurses alone. You know you can hurt yourself chasing them young nurses. :laught16:

Take care and looking forward to seeing you at the October outing also.

Aloha and take care,

Stan aka Kaimi

Dog gone it BOB, when I heard you were back in the hospital, I had a heart attack. DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! Grubstake :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc:

Grub,

I'm so sorry about that :tisc-tisc: :tisc-tisc: I was not all to happy either. I went to the doctor today and he is very happy with the way the healing is going. He is going to leave the staples in for at least another week. I guess since I can not feel them I don't care. I know that I have 54 staples :Huh_anim]: and 12 stitches :Huh_anim]: in my back. He did say that I will be on antibioatics for at least 6weeks and maybe even 8 weeks. :grrr01: :grrr01: :grrr01:

Bob :innocent0009: :banged: :ROFL::miner:

Bob, when they did my fusions in my neck, {5} of them, I had a drain tube and 20 staples in for three weeks, then a donut around my neck for another 8 weeks. The staples hurt more coming out than they did while I had them in. I see my heart DR. on Wensday. I hope I don't have to get a pace maker, I plan on going detecting on SAT. Atleast thats the plan. But plans change as we all know. GET WELL! Grubstake