Nugget Shooter Forums

NOT PONDMN! GRUBSTAKE INSTREAD!

Well since I couldn't get on the forum with my user name and pass word, I used Jer's It worked! I'm home, I'm sore as hell! But I'm alive. DR. wanted me to stay in the hospital for another day or two, I told him to give the bed to someone that needed it, I wanted to go home1 Now he's been my heart DR. for 12 years, so he knows he's not going to win an argument with me. I go see him in a week. The main artery in my heart had a 100% blockage, they reemed it out and put 3 stents in it. I look like someone took a baseball bat to me! But I'm home. Grubstake

Alright Grubby (Mr Gary) :whoopie:

Glad your back. God speed on your recovery. All those years driving take their toll on ya. You'll be out there soon enough :escape: but for the time relax and get better. :zzzzz: and fight thru this :fighting0030:

Good job! However don't let tha tough attitude take you back to the hospital. I hope you continue the smooth recovery.

Glad to hear you are good to go Grubby, hey I don't know what the hell to do about the login problem???? I reset your account and even called the server and they say it,s your end where the trouble is originating. I mentioned you have no problems elsewhere and was told still your end. I don't know squat about this stuff :comp:

Heal fast dude! Bill

Grub my man,

Its hard as hell to keep old prospectors down. I'm out of the hospital and in a rehab. joint. I'll be on IV's for the next 6 weeks. Glad to hear you doing good. I'm sure Dorthy feels better also.

OL'29er

I hope that you have a quick recovery Grubstake. Besides, it's summer and you have to get out and find more of those amazing nuggets of yours.

Grubby: Ya can't find no stinkin nuggets in a hospital. Glad yer back to where the nuggies are on hormones.

Hi Grubstake

Geeze you got more inches of stints than I got inches of winky :hmmmmmm: !! You take care dude and hope your feelin a little more spry :confused0013: !! Happy Huntin John B.

LOL!!!!!!! THAT'S THE FIRST GOOD LAUGH I'VE HAD IN AWHILE!