Nugget Shooter Forums

SHAME ON YOU BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shep

Latest update from Grubby. (approximately 2000, 8 o'clock to Marine brats). He's had a bit of a rough go of it, but doing okay. Found out the cause!

Seems he's having the same problem with Bill's Forum, that I had with Doc's (till I gave up)- can't log on. Doc told me to clear my cookies and website said to try their new password- didn't work; Oh well :outtahere:

Gary said he tried everything, even E-mail'd Bill. Bill told Gary "To get his Cookies off!" and shortly after Gary had the heart attack! Don't know how he got his "cookies off", but it must of been to much for his system, for sure!!!!!

Bill, be a bit easier on our older forum members, please! Grubby still has his sense of humor

Shep

??????????????????????? I have done all I can do from this end Shep. I even called the server, reset his password and still will not work. Server says it is on his end and the fix is in his systen somewhere. I don't know what else I can do unless he wants to re register, but he will lose all posts etc in profile.

I am not a PC whiz by any means and if the folks that host the forum say it is on his end then what can I do :tisc-tisc:

If he would like to re register I'll do it..... But we have to delete the other account first. Has he changed email or ISP as of late? He said it started after a power outage at his house and couldnt log on after PC fired back up right? Not sure if that means anything though.

Bill

Its Gary BIll , go ahead and deleate my account, I'll reregister as Grubstake1 with a new pass word. I even restored my PC to an earlyer date. and it won't let me on as Grubstake only can get on as logging in as Pondmn. Only forum that does this. So go ahead and deleate me and I'll try and get on as Grubstake1. Grubstake

Its Gary (Grubstake) BIll , go ahead and deleate my account, I'll reregister as Grubstake1 with a new pass word. I even restored my PC to an earlyer date. and it won't let me on as Grubstake only can get on as logging in as Pondmn. Only forum that does this. So go ahead and deleate me and I'll try and get on as Grubstake1. Grubstake

Gary, glad to see your out the hospital and on the mend, wishing you and yours the best. :whoopie:

OK, now to the problem your having.....this same thing happened to me a while back after a forum update. Bill recreated my account (in my case Gotgold, no need to change your handle using a 1 or 2 etc.) and issued a password to me which I could use to access the forum. Once I was able to access the forum I was able to change the password Bill gave me back to the old one I was using via the 'control panel'. Since I was unable to use the PM function I just sent an e-mail to him at, southerndesert@yahoo.com

That said, from all appearences it looks like he needs to take the next step on this one to get you fixed-up. Dang that's like going through two different opperations in one week. :Huh_anim]:

Take care,

Gary

Gary: I've had the same problem with the Arizona Outback forum for over 6 months now and I've just given up on that board.

Grubby: I hope your technical problems are sorted out soon. Small stuff compared to what you've been through.

Before deleting the account I would check to make sure the login name and display name are the same via the admin panel. After that I would reset the password while creating a new password salt and login key. :twocents:

OK lets try a new password and then change it Gary... Use this one

booger

Also let a couple others try it if it does not work for you. Be sure to change it right away as everyone in the world knows it right now...

Not to worry Shep, just trying to help as best as my PC lame ass can

Bill

Bill, I was able to log on with that username and password combo, so all is good on the server side. Hopefully he sees this post and changes his password before someone with nefarious intentions sees this post.